Force Factor 12 Week Body Transformation Challenge
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE OR IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED
OFFICIAL RULES ("Rules")
1. Eligibility: IllPumpYouUp.com and Force Factor’s 12 Week Transformation Challenge (the "Contest") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Samoa, Guam, the US Virgin Islands and any other US territories and protectorates) and members of the U.S. military who reside at APO/FPO addresses outside of the U.S. (must possess valid government issued identification), who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. All Entrants must enroll in the Contest by 11:59 pm EST on December 31, 2012. Employees, contractors, members and agents of IllPumpYouUp.com, Supplements Online Corporation, Force Factor and members of their immediate family (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household with any such individual are ineligible. Except as expressly permitted herein, only one entry per monthly transformation, per person will be accepted. If an Entrant submits multiple entries in a month, the earliest entry received will be accepted and all others will be discarded. In order to be eligible, Entrant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules will result in ineligibility of Entrant. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Sponsors: This Contest is sponsored by IllPumpYouUp.com, headquartered at 527 D Street, Clearwater, FL 33756, and Force Factor, headquartered at 4309 Distribution Drive Chattanooga, TN 37416 (collectively "Sponsor").
3. To Enter: The Contest enrollment period begins on November 19, 2012 at 12:00 am and ends at 11:59 pm EST on December 31, 2012 (the "Enrollment Period"). Contestant's transformation start date begins on date of Contest launch on January 1, 2013 12:00 am EST ("Transformation Start Date") and ends exactly twelve (12) weeks following Transformation Start Date March 23, 2013 11:59 PM EST ("Transformation Completion Date"). All final materials must be received by Contestant's Transformation Completion Date or before 11:59 pm EST March 23, 2012 (the "Contest Period"). To enroll, visit the website www.illpumpyouup.com.com/ for the official online registration form. Contestant must complete all information requested, including but not limited to your legal name, full address (including apartment number), city, state, zip code/postal code, daytime, home and/or mobile telephone numbers, e-mail address, date of birth, and all other information requested, including submission of the required photos and goals. Any communication regarding the Contest will be sent to Contestant's email address on file. It is Contestant's responsibility to notify Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org of a change of email address. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Contestant must complete the entry form themselves. Only one entry per person/Contestant will be accepted; all subsequent entries will be disregarded. False, deceptive or incomplete entries provided by Contestant shall render the entry ineligible.
4. How to Submit Photos: To enter, Entrant must submit four (4) before photographs in "JPG" (.jpg) format before the Transformation Start Date using the instructions provided and depicting: body front view, body back view, and two (2) body side views (though not required, 3/4 body or full body pictures are best for showing Entrant's full transformation), all submissions must include the present day's newspaper with the date clearly showing. Entrants must be clothed in a bathing suit or similar clothing. Entrant must also submit four (4) after photographs with the same requirements (body front view, body back view, and two (2) body side views) by Transformation Completion Date along with a paragraph describing Entrant's training, supplement regimen and how Entrant achieved results. Sponsor reserves the right to contact any Entrant who has entered the Contest to request resubmission of one or more of the before and/or after photographs (collectively the "Images") and/or to request that the Entrant submit additional Images. Any entries submitted by anyone other than the person appearing in the Images and entries submitted by modeling agencies will be rejected. No enhanced or altered Images will be accepted.
Submission of Images and entry in the Contest constitutes Entrant's consent to use the Images on Sponsor's websites and associated or affiliated websites in perpetuity without compensation. Entrant represents and warrants that they have all rights to the Images and all materials submitted in connection with the Contest. Entrant grants a perpetual, royalty free, non exclusive license of the Images and anything submitted in connection with the Contest to Sponsor. Sponsor will then decide, in its sole discretion whether to accept Entrant's photographs. Sponsor will not be responsible for any financial reimbursement to the original copyright holder for the right to publish the Images as provided herein. Sponsor will not be held under any obligation to publish a photo credit to the original copyright holder for the publication of an Image. Entrant agrees to hold Sponsor harmless, defend, and indemnify Sponsor from any and all liabilities, loss, claims, or causes of actions, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses that may be incurred by Sponsor, arising out of or relating to Entrant's breach of any representation or warranty related to the Images or any other violation of these Rules.
5. Winner Selection: At the end of the Transformation Completion Date 12-Week Transformation Challenge, Entrants will be selected for prizes ("Selected Entrants") by judges applying the following criteria in their sole and reasonable discretion: (a) physical improvement made to Entrant's body from "before" and "after" Images and information submitted; and (b) Entrant's ability to achieve their transformation goals (based on goal description submitted by Entrant at the beginning of the transformation). Selected Entrants will be chosen approximately three (3) weeks following the end of the Transformation Completion Date 12-Week Transformation Challenge and will be notified by email or telephone. The judges will consist of Sponsor's employees/contractors.
6. Prize: Prize details for the Contest:
Grand Prize Entrants (one  male and one  female), whose entries are confirmed as valid and who comply with these Rules and any and all other Sponsor requirements receive:
• $400.00 USD
• $400 of Force Factor Products (IllPumpYouUp.com Retail Value)
• Featured on IllPumpYouUp.com website as a Transformation Winner
2nd Place Prize Entrant (one), whose entry is confirmed as valid, receives:
• $100.00 USD
• $300 of Force Factor Products (IllPumpYouUp.com Retail Value)
3rd Place Prize Entrant (one), whose entry is confirmed as valid, receives:
• $75.00 USD
• $200 of Force Factor Products (IllPumpYouUp.com Retail Value)
4th Place Prize Entrant (one), whose entry is confirmed as valid, receives:
• $25.00 USD
• $100 of Force Factor Products (IllPumpYouUp.com Retail Value)
General: By entering, Entrant agrees: (a) to release Sponsor and its agents from all liability, loss or damage arising out of or relating to the Contest, including any travel with respect to the Contest, interpretation of these Rules, decisions by judges, acceptance and use/misuse of the prize; (b) to be bound by these Rules; and (c) that Sponsor, its affiliates and licensees may use Entrant's names, likeness, the Images, personal information, and statements made by Entrant to Sponsor, and information on the entry form for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide without additional compensation. Entrant irrevocably grants to Sponsor the right to edit, modify and/or publish and copyright the Images. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Personal Information: Any personal information that the Contestant submits in connection with the Contest will be collected and used by the Sponsor and its authorized agents to administer the Contest and to award prizes. Contestants' personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, Sponsor's affiliates and licensees, and each of their respective products and programs via electronic and ordinary mail. Except as set forth herein, a Contestant's personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with any third parties, unless required by law.
Disclaimer and Release of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other persons', computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Proof of entering information at website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All dates set forth in these Rules are approximate.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw or amend the Rules or the Contest for any reason without prior notice.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction. This Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Contest shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Clearwater, Pinellas County, Florida. Entrant and Sponsor: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agree to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Contest, and (ii) irrevocably waive any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.