Powerful Muscle Explosion Formula!
- Muscular Expansion Catalyst
- Comprehensive Creatine Formula
- Enhances Cell Volume
- Promotes Hydration
There’s no question that Creatine Monohydrate is one of the most effective supplements ever released. Few other supplements have been subjected to the kind of clinical scrutiny that creatine has. It’s been almost 3 decades since it first burst onto the market and in that time, it has established itself as a cornerstone supplement for anyone that’s serious about their training goals. That means that when it comes to creatine, the question is not “are you using it”, the question instead is “which one are you using”?
The answer is that there’s only one choice - MEC-5 by King Sports Nutrition! MEC-5 is our exclusive, All-In-One Creatine formula and features Creatine Monohydrate, Arachidonic Acid, Alpha Lipoic Acid, along with Glycerol Monostearate. This powerful complex of synergistic ingredients creates a superior creatine formula that absorbs better, works better and hydrates better than any other formula available.
Check Out The Ingredients:
Creatine Monohydrate – 5 Grams/Extreme Dose 10 Grams – As stated above, Creatine is incredibly well-researched and considered one of the most effective natural supplements on the market. Creatine promotes muscle cell volume by pulling water into the muscles, this is known as water-based pumps. Creatine also supports ATP production which in turn improves short duration athletic performance. The bottom line with Creatine is that most users experience better endurance, better pumps as well as overall mass and strength results.
Arachidonic Acid – 500 mg/Extreme Dose 1 Gram - Arachidonic acid is an Omega-6 fatty acid occurring naturally in the phospholipids of the body. It has a major role in the production of signaling molecules that control training-induced inflammation. These signaling molecules are known as eicosanoids and contain subclasses such as prostaglandins, thromboxanes, and lipoxins. The primary subclass that applies here is prostaglandins. This is because two prostaglandins, known as PGE2 and PGF2a, are involved in post-training protein synthesis stimulation. Arachidonic Acid taken post-exercise supports increased PGE2 and PGF2a signaling, which in turn supports protein synthesis. (2,3,4)
Alpha Lipoic Acid – 250 mg/Extreme Dose 500 mg - Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a fatty acid involved in the process of converting nutrients into energy. ALA has an insulin-mimicking effect and has been shown to increase glucose uptake and transport it to Glut-4 receptors. This allows more glucose to be absorbed and used by the muscles, thereby increasing endurance and strength, as well as supporting recovery. The other primary benefit of ALA is that it supports increased Creatine uptake.
Glycerol Monostearate – 2.5 Grams/Extreme Dose 5 Grams - Glycerol Monostearate works synergistically with Creatine Monohydrate to help pull water into the muscle cells. This combination dramatically enhances muscle cell volume – or, water-based pumps, so you look full and absolutely huge. Glycerol also supports optimal hydration.
It’s Time To Get Serious With MEC-5 by King Sports Nutrition!
- Trappe, Todd; “Skeletal Muscle PGF2αand PGE2 in Response to Eccentric Resistance Exercise: Influence of Ibuprofen and Acetaminophen”; The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism; 86(10):5067–5070; 2001; Retrieved from http://press.endocrine.org/doi/10.1210/jcem.86.10.7928
- Markworth, James; “Arachidonic acid supplementation enhances in vitro skeletal muscle cell growth via a COX-2-dependent pathway”; American Journal of Physiology – Cell Physiology; January 1, 2013; Vol. 304 no. 1, C56-C67; Retrieved from http://ajpcell.physiology.org/content/304/1/C56.long
- Palmer, R; “Prostaglandins and the control of muscle protein synthesis and degradation”; Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes, and Essential Fatty Acids; 1990 Feb; 39(2):95-104; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2188265