The Most Powerful Plant Anabolic You Can Buy!
- Increases Protein Synthesis!
- Helps Keeps You In An Anabolic Environment For Max Results!
- Supports Your Strength & Power Goals!
Back in the day when Russia dominated the weightlifting world, they used numerous compounds that were considered “secret weapons”. Those days are now history and all the old “Russian secrets” are no longer hidden from the rest of us. In fact, most of them are now available for anyone to use. One of the best-kept secrets used by the Russians is now one of the most powerful natural plant compounds on the market - Mesobolin 250 by LG Sciences!
What is Mesobolin 250?
It’s a potent plant-sourced formula that will help you achieve the gains you’ve been training for. The Mesobolin 250 formula consists of two active ingredients:
Rhaponticum Carthamoides (100:1) Extract – 200 mg – This herbal compound is an adaptogen that supports a normal, healthy nervous and cardiovascular system. Additionally, it helps the body deal with physical and mental stress as well as supporting physical performance. (1)
Ajuga Turkestanica – 50 mg - This is the natural plant-based ingredient that was known only to Russian athletes for decades. Ajuga Turkestanica dramatically supports the process of protein synthesis, one of the primary keys to your physique success. (2)
One of the keys to effectiveness for any product is absorption. Many natural compounds have poor absorption, in fact many of the best active ingredients are barely absorbed by the body at all. We understand this and knew Mesomorph 250 had to be different, so we developed an advanced, patented delivery system known as Cyclosome™ Technology which dramatically increases the absorption of the active ingredients in this incredible formula so you get the most effective results possible from the product.
Nothing Else Comes Close To The Natural Power Of Mesobolin 250 by LG Sciences!
- Kokoska, L., & Janovska, D. (2009, May). Chemistry and pharmacology of Rhaponticum carthamoides: A review. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19457517
- Ajuga turkestanica increases Notch and Wnt signaling in aged skeletal muscle. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://plantsforhumanhealth.ncsu.edu/publications/ajuga-turkestanica-increases-notch-and-wnt-signaling-in-aged-skeletal-muscle/