Athletes Shouldn't Train Without Combat!
The importance of protein is well known among bodybuilders and athletes – they understand how important it is for building muscle, promoting strength, and fueling recovery.When it comes to mass and power, protein is the single most important macro-nutrient, PERIOD!
To meet the high protein demands of bodybuilders and hard training athletes, MusclePharm has created COMBAT – an advanced Super Protein.
COMBAT provides 25 grams of protein in a complex of slow, medium and fast digesting sources for optimal digestion and assimilation rates.
Specifically, COMBAT utilizes 5 superior proteins, precisely combined to promote staggered absorption rates, thereby providing optimal muscle growth and complete recovery. In fact, COMBAT provides a full 8 hours of anabolic power from just one serving!
The COMBAT Protein Matrix:
- Whey Protein Isolate –The highest quality protein source available, this fast digesting protein is ideal for post workout – or first thing in the morning - when you need protein – now!
- Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Protein –This is the fastest digesting whey protein there is, largely due to the fact it’s already broken down into rapidly absorbing peptides for fast absorption. This dramatically increases its efficiency.
- Whey Protein Concentrate – This type of whey is actually closer to whole food protein sources than the other types of whey proteins, in fact whey concentrate contains subfractions from real food, such as alpha-lactoglobulins and lactoferrins, and these subfractions possess muscle growth and immune system benefits.
- Micellar Casein – This is a slow-digesting milk-based protein with strong anti-catabolic benefits, making this an ideal night-time protein, or a perfect choice when you’re working a long day with no easy access to food/protein powder.
- Egg Albumin – Long the gold standard of protein powders, Egg has good bio-availability and a high BCAA content, making it important to the process of muscle growth and recovery.
A question often asked is: why not simply use whey protein, given its superior quality? While whey is overall the highest quality protein source available, it has a few limitations, one being the fast digestion speed, which is great for post workout but not so great for other times of the day. By adding in egg albumin and micellar casein you end up with differing digestion speeds and ultimately a slow, even feed of amino acids to your muscles for up to 8 hours, providing maximum anabolic/anti-catabolic benefits!
Digestive Enzyme Blend:
COMBAT supplies 60mg of a special Digestive Enzyme complex to promote complete digestion and absorption of the protein sources in COMBAT, insuring optimal protein utilization.
Added BCAAs and Glutamine:
The COMBAT formula includes extra BCAAs to promote protein synthesis and recovery. Recent research suggests the BCAAs may play a role in cortisol reduction – one more key reason to insure high levels in an elite protein formula such as COMBAT. We didn’t stop there, we’ve added in extra L-Glutamine which further supports recovery as well as enhancing immune system function. This makes COMBAT a true Super Protein.
You Can See What Sets COMBAT Apart!
The 5-source protein matrix…the great taste and mixability….the added BCAA’s and glutamine plus the inclusion of a potent digestive complex – all combine to make COMBAT a Super Protein.
The one thing we haven’t mentioned yet is the exclusive OMEGA WAVE technology that MusclePharm utilizes to “precision formulate” not only this formula but also the entire Muscle Pharm product line.
What is OMEGA WAVE technology?
We use it to monitor bodybuilders and athletes’ biological reactions in order to provide a complete picture of changes that occur in these bodybuilders/athletes, such as training responses, life choices and changes in those choices, nutrition/supplements and emotional/physical stress. No other supplement company uses this kid of advanced technology when they create and refine their products.
COMBAT - a Super Protein that feeds the anabolic processes and fuels the recovery processes that result in new muscle growth!
DON’T TRAIN HARD WITHOUT IT!