- Organic, Natural and THC-Free
- Made Using THC-Free, Pure CBD
- 3rd Party Tested & Posted For Purity
- You Can Scan The Bottle and See The Test Results!
- Vegan and Non-GMO
- Delicious Natural Strawberry Flavor
Why take your CBD in a liquid or capsule format when you can take it in delicious strawberry Gummies! Axis Labs CBD Gummies to be exact – and they are 100% THC-free! One Gummy provides 10mg of exceptionally pure CBD – not to mention they are vegan, organic, and contain all-natural ingredients.
By adding a CBD supplement to your program, you may experience relief from pain, an improved sense of well-being as well as reduced stress and anxiety. This is because, in the body, a system known as the Endocannabinoid System helps regulate a variety of functions, such as sleep, pain, and immune system response. You see, the body naturally produces endocannabinoids, which are neurotransmitters that bind to cannabinoid receptors in the nervous system, which in turn may help lower chronic pain as well as relieve stress and anxiety by affecting endocannabinoid receptor activity, thereby helping to lower inflammation. (1,2,3)
Axis Labs takes extreme pride in the superior purity of its CBD products, and our Gummies are no exception. In fact, every single lot of Axis Labs CBD is 3rd party tested for purity as well as potency and get this – you can actually scan the QR code on the back of your bottle which will then take you to our website where you can see the test result for your bottle. Now that’s what purity is all about!
This Is The Purest CBD You Can Buy – CBD Gummies by Axis Labs!
1. Mouslech, Z., & Valla, V. (2009). Endocannabinoid system: An overview of its potential in current medical practice. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19675519.
3. Linares, I. M., Zuardi, A. W., Pereira, L. C., Queiroz, R. H., Mechoulam, R., Guimarães, F. S., & Crippa, J. A. (2019). Cannabidiol presents an inverted U-shaped dose-response curve in a simulated public speaking test. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30328956/.