- Powerful Pain Relief Cream In Easy To Use Snap Cards
- Just Fold, Snap & Squeeze
- CBD+ Relief Is Organic & Non-GMO
- Pleasant Aroma
- Third-Party Tested For Purity & Potency
If you’re a serious athlete or just someone experiencing pain and discomfort, no doubt you’ve used Axis Labs CBD+ Relief Cream, an advanced relief cream that contains the power of CBD derived from Full Spectrum Hemp Extract. This effective product also contains such topical ingredients as peppermint, ginger, and arnica to create a balanced cream that provides optimal results with every application.
Now you can experience the relief you expect an easy to use CBD+ Relief Snap Cards – that’s right, easy to use, easy to carry, all you do is fold, snap and squeeze! What could be easier than that!
1. Mouslech, Z., & Valla, V. (2009). Endocannabinoid system: An overview of its potential in current medical practice. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19675519.
3. Linares, I. M., Zuardi, A. W., Pereira, L. C., Queiroz, R. H., Mechoulam, R., Guimarães, F. S., & Crippa, J. A. (2019). Cannabidiol presents an inverted U-shaped dose-response curve in a simulated public speaking test. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30328956/.
Our exceptionally pure CBD is made using all-natural, non-GMO, Full-Spectrum hemp extract that’s sourced from the U.S. grown industrial hemp. We use Full-Spectrum CBD because it utilizes a process of extraction that contains more of the cannabis plant, including such active ingredients as terpenes, cannabinoids, flavonoids, and fatty acids, all naturally found in hemp. In fact, each of these active ingredients possesses therapeutic value and help create a greater synergistic effect that’s superior to other CBD products using inferior extraction methods.
Additionally, we use a cold extraction process of -40 degrees that results in a product that’s between 64% and 70% CBD. This creates a superior quality, extremely pure product that preserves the critical active ingredients.
Axis Labs CBD+ Relief Cream is compliant with the Agricultural Act of 2014 and 2018, also known as the 2014 Farm Bill and the 2018 Farm Bill.
It should be noted that while our Full Spectrum CBD is non-psychoactive and will not get you high, it does contain trace amounts of THC.