Focal Point is a cognitive enhancer that helps improve focus and concentration. It uses the highest quality Aniracetam available to create super sharp focus and concentration.
- Helps manage anxiety and depression
- Enhances cognition
- Increases collective thinking and creativity
Brain Nerd Focal Point uses the highest quality Aniracetam available to create super sharp focus and concentration.
The main ingredient in Focal Point, Aniracetam, also known by the names Ampamet, Draganon, Memodrin, Referan, and Sarpul, is a compound in the Racetam class of compounds, which share a pyrrolidone structure. The parent or prototype compound of this class is called Piracetam, and was first synthesized in 1964. Aniracetam is said to be more potent than Piracetam and also offers additional benefits discussed below. Aniracetam is a powder and is easily taken in the form of Aniracetam capsules. While it is a fat-soluble molecule, it doesn’t need to be taken with fats to be absorbed quickly and efficiently in the GI tract after being broken down in the liver. In fact, ingesting too much fat with Aniracetam can actually decrease absorption. Aniracetam has even been shown to absorb effectively in a fasted state.
Focal Point Benefits
While human clinical studies on healthy adult humans are lacking, Aniracetam has been studied extensively in animals with positive results. It has also been tested in Alzheimer’s patients and healthy subjects with temporary neurological impairment or trauma.
- Help manage anxiety and depression*: Aniracetam has been shown to be an anxiolytic, or antianxiety agent, in clinical animal studies. Aniracetam modulates important receptors in the brain, and is thought to provide an antianxiety effect through cholinergic, dopaminergic, and serotonergic interactions. Studies on rats showed Aniracetam to reduce anxiety as well as depression in older rats. Anecdotal evidence shows that Aniracetam can help to alleviate anxiety and depression in humans as well.
- Enhance cognition*: Animal studies suggest that Aniracetam can benefit memory formation, improve judgment, and reduce impulsiveness. Aniracetam is an ampakine, and is actually the parent compound from which the ampakine class is derived. Ampakines get their name from their interaction with the brain’s AMPA receptors. Aniracetam positively modulates AMPA receptors in the brain by reducing desensitization. Ampakines are being studied for their use in treating an array of conditions, including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, ADHD, treatment-resistant depression, and schizophrenia.
- Increase collective thinking and creativity*: Anecdotally, many people experience what is referred to as collective or holistic thinking, a kind of mental clarity that allows one to put the “puzzle pieces” of life together and gain perspective. With less stress and anxiety and improved cognitive function, one can see and evaluate the world around them with greater awareness. This access to mental clarity can also enhance creativity, alleviating mental blockages that have hindered this area.
Focal Point Uses
Current and continuing research suggests that possible Aniracetam uses include improving cognitive function for people afflicted with Alzheimer’s disease and other disorders like dementia. It also points to Aniracetam use in otherwise healthy people with temporary neurological trauma such as through electroconvulsive shock. Additionally, in studies on rats the compound was found to improve cognitive deficits brought about fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS).
Experience the difference Brain Nerd Focal Point makes by order yours from I’ll Pump You Up.
- Brand: Brain Nerd
- Size: 60 capsules