Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Advanced Protein is a state-of-the-art protein powder that features an exclusive 5-stage protein blend. This is a fast and slow-digesting blend for a “time-release” protein effect.
The MyoFusion® Advanced Protein Blend
Our patented Blend consists of Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein, and Whey Protein Hydrolysate. One serving supplies 25 grams of premium-quality protein. This potent Blend gives you the best slow and fast-digesting proteins available.
Not only does MyoFusion Advanced Protein provide a superior protein blend for hard-training bodybuilders and athletes, but it also features several delicious, decadent flavors for a thick, rich, milk shake taste!
Whey Protein Concentrate
This type of whey protein is the most common type. Whey concentrate consists of approximately 80% protein with the remaining 20% consisting of fat and carbs.
Milk Protein Isolate
Here’s a high-quality protein that contains both milk and whey protein. It is slower digesting than regular whey protein.
Whey Protein Isolate
Whey Isolate is the purest and highest quality whey protein available on the market. It has a protein content of 90%.
This is the highest quality casein protein available on the market. Micellar protein has the longest digestion time of any protein in Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Advanced Protein.
Whey Protein Hydrolysate
This is whey isolate protein that has been further broken down into smaller particles for easier digestion. That means it’s the fastest digesting of any whey protein.
What’s the best way to take MyoFusion Advanced Protein? Mix one scoop with 8 ounces of cold water or your the beverage of your choice. With its slow and fast digestion speeds, you can take MyoFusion first thing in the morning, in between meals, after your workout or right before bed!
Taken 2-3 times a day, MyoFusion will help you meet your protein goals. Plus, with its variable digestion speed, you can take it at the beginning of or during a long day at work or school. This will ensure you’re getting the protein you need when you need it!
Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Advanced Protein - Cutting Edge Innovation, Premium Quality, And Stunning Taste. Would You Expect Anything Less From Gaspari?