Phase One Nutrition Brain Blitz is a powerful nootropic pre-workout! If you want to crush your workouts, you have to be prepared both physically and mentally. We created Brain Blitz for that reason! Brain Blitz gives you ingredients that promote extreme energy, elevated focus, huge pumps, greater endurance, and extended performance.
Phase One Nutrition Brain Blitz Ingredient Profile
Brain Blitz features a fully disclosed label using only proven ingredients that are effectively dosed.
L-Citrulline - 4000 mg
Citrulline is well known as one of the most effective pump boosters available. It works by converting to arginine once in the body. From there, it stimulates increased production of nitric oxide, and it works better than arginine itself. (1, 2)
Beta-Alanine - 3200 mg
This compound works indirectly by increasing the body’s levels of carnosine, a compound that occurs naturally in the body. Carnosine is the compound responsible for blocking lactic acid buildup. This in turn extends your workout endurance. (3)
HydroMax™ Glycerol - 2000 mg
Glycerol is an osmolyte. That means it draws water into your muscles for extreme muscle fullness or water-based pumps. HydroMax works synergistically with citrulline for massive pumps! (4, 5, 6)
DMAE - 500 mg
DMAE has quite a few benefits. One of them is that it enhances cognitive function. DMAE increases the production of acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter for learning and memory.
Alpha GPC - 600 mg
This is a highly absorbable form of choline that promotes cognitive function, mood, and motivation. Alpha GPC works with the other nootropics in Brain Blitz to create a powerful nootropic experience. (7)
L-Tyrosine - 500 mg
Tyrosine is the precursor for dopamine, adrenaline, and norepinephrine. These are three important neurotransmitters. Tyrosine improves cognitive function, supports memory, and improves focus. (8)
L-Theanine - 350 mg
This compound is a mild stimulant that helps ease the harshness of caffeine. That means it creates a smooth, clean energy effect when combined with caffeine.
Caffeine (Caffeine Anhydrous, Infinergy™ DiCaffeine Malate - 350 mg
Brain Blitz provides 2 forms of caffeine. Caffeine anhydrous is fast-acting, while Infinergy is a slower-release form of caffeine. This provides both instant and extended energy. (9)
Advantra Z® Bitter Orange - 200 mg
This is a branded form of synephrine, which was the original replacement for ephedra. This version is a milder stimulant and focus enhancer. It also supports fat loss. (10)
Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride - 200 mg
This is a stimulant and focus enhancer. It also supports a positive mood. As you can see, there are a lot of stims and nootropics in Brain Blitz. They all work synergistically to create an exceptional nootropic and energy experience.
Theobromine - 100 mg
Found in chocolate, theobromine has similar but milder caffeine-like effects. Theobromine works with theanine to create a smooth, jitter-free, crash-free caffeine-based energy experience.
Sentactiv™ NuLiv Proprietary (Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng) - 25 mg
This is a branded ingredient that promotes more muscular energy and supports faster recovery. (11)
Toothed clubmoss (Huperzia serrata) - 15 mg/Huperzine A - 150 mcg
Huperzine A is a compound that enhances cognitive function, improves memory, and acts as a neuroprotectant. We didn’t just use one form like everybody else. We took it further by using two potent forms. (12)
The Best Nootropic Experience
Brain Blitz will promote an exceptional mind-muscle connection. That means you will have amazing workouts every time you step into the gym. It also promotes powerful cognitive functioning.
As you can see, Phase One Nutrition Brain Blitz is the next phase in nootropic pre-workout supplementation. Get yours right now!
- Figueroa, A., Wong, A., Jaime, S. J., & Gonzales, J. U. (2017, January). Influence of L-citrulline and watermelon supplementation on vascular function and exercise performance. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27749691
- Breuillard, C., Cynober, L., & Moinard, C. (2015, April). Citrulline and nitrogen homeostasis: an overview. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25676932
- National Center for Biotechnology Information. PubChem Compound Database; CID=753, https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/753
- Patlar S, Yalçin H, Boyali E. The Effect of Glycerol Supplements on Aerobic and Anaerobic Performance of Athletes and Sedentary Subjects. Journal of Human Kinetics. 2012;34:69-79. doi:10.2478/v10078-012-0065-x. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3590833/
- Koehler K, Thevis M, Schaenzer W. Meta-analysis: Effects of glycerol administration on plasma volume, hemoglobin, and hematocrit. Drug Test Anal. 2013 Nov-Dec;5(11-12):896-9.
- the-encyclopedia-of-nootropics.pdf (braintropic.com), p.21
- the-encyclopedia-of-nootropics.pdf (braintropic.com), p.111
- Advantra Z® Citrus Aurantium Extract | Innophos
- Phenethylamine: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Uses, Dose & Precautions (rxlist.com)
- the-encyclopedia-of-nootropics.pdf (braintropic.com), p.96