- Extreme Energy
- Intense Focus & Mood Elevation
- Supports Thermogenesis
- Supports Hunger Regulation
In a market full of recomp formulas that vary in effectiveness, one product stands out above the rest – Lean Phase by Phase One Nutrition! Lean Phase is not just one more energy-based recomp formula that does little more than ramp you up for a few hours, it’s a powerfully complete formula that covers all the angles to help you achieve the physique you’ve been working towards.
How can Lean Phase help you reach your recomp goals? How’s this sound – of course, Lean Phase supports extreme energy that’s clean and crash-free as well as razor sharp focus, but it also supports mood elevation, overall cognitive function to help you chase your goals with drive and determination, an increased metabolic rate and a powerfully effective thermogenic effect. These are the kind of benefits that can only come from using a precise combination of well-dosed, effective ingredients. It doesn’t stop there, in a market that’s full of underdosed prop blends, Lean Phase features a completely transparent formula, so you know exactly what you’re getting – a fully loaded recomp product that can help you exceed your goals once and for all!
Check Out The Ingredients:
Vitamin B3 – 15 mg – More commonly known as Niacin, this vitamin is one of the eight B-Complex water-soluble vitamins. While Niacin supports functions in the digestive system, skin, and nervous system, it’s perhaps best known for its “flushing” effect, which supports increased blood flow and therefore, enhanced nutrient delivery.
Vitamin B6 – 5 mg – Another member of the B-Complex vitamin family, B6 helps the body convert food into energy, supports the production of the neurotransmitters serotonin and norepinephrine, as well as supports the production of myelin, a fatty compound formed in the CNS that helps increase the speed of information from one nerve cell to another or from a nerve cell to a muscle. (1)
Caffeine Anhydrous – 300 mg - Caffeine Anhydrous is, of course, a CNS stimulant that increases energy, focus, and alertness. It goes without saying that Caffeine is the most popular stimulant on the planet and it does much more than increase energy, it also supports thermogenesis and athletic performance. The Anhydrous version has all the moisture removed resulting in a more concentrated form of Caffeine. (2)
L-Tyrosine – 175 mg – This popular amino acid supports cognitive function, and improved mood, helps ease stress, and supports recovery. Once in the brain, Tyrosine converts into three neurotransmitters: Dopamine, which supports an improved mood and increased motivation, Nor-epinephrine, which supports increased blood flow and improved recovery, and Adrenaline, which supports increased drive and enhanced focus. (3)
2-Aminoisoheptane – 150 mg - Also known as DMHA, this compound supports increased energy, enhanced focus, and your overall sense of well-being. Additionally, DMHA helps reduce feelings of hunger. (4)
Beta-Phenethylamine – 25 mg – Commonly known as PEA, this ingredient is a hormone-like compound that naturally occurs naturally in the brain and acts as a neurotransmitter that supports focus, an improved mood, your ability to pay attention, goal-oriented behavior, and motivation to complete the task at hand. It’s no wonder PEA has become one of the most popular cognitive enhancers available. (5)
Citrus Aurantium Extract – 10 mg – Also known as Bitter Orange, this ingredient is a source of Synephrine and enhances the body’s metabolic rate, stimulates thermogenesis, and helps control hunger. Synephrine was originally introduced as a replacement for Ephedra, but with milder effects, and has since earned a reputation as a very popular and effective recomp aid. (6)
Black Pepper Extract – 5 mg – In recent years, Black Pepper Extract has earned quite a reputation as a potent absorption enhancer, allowing you to enjoy improved benefits from the nutritional formula it is paired with. Ultimately, it all comes down to absorption – if you can’t fully absorb it, you won’t experience any meaningful benefits regardless of how good the product is. We made sure Lean Phase is fully absorbable for optimal results.
Yohimbine HCl -3 mg - Yohimbine helps dilate blood vessels which means, like Niacin, an increase in blood flow which in turn supports nutrient delivery. Also, Yohimbine supports the production of the neurotransmitters Nor-Epinephrine and Dopamine. (7)
Cayenne – 2 mg – The active ingredient in Cayenne Pepper is known as Capsaicin, which supports thermogenesis and helps control feelings of hunger. (8)
As you can see, Lean Phase is a well-balanced combination of effective, well-dosed ingredients that work together to help you achieve your physique goals by stimulating multiple pathways for optimal recomp success. It’s time to put those other recomp formulas back on the shelf and go with the one that’s the best of them all – Lean Phase by Phase One Nutrition!
- Astrup, A, et al; “Caffeine: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study of its thermogenic, metabolic, and cardiovascular effects in healthy volunteers”; Am J Clin Nutr; 51(5):759-67; 1990; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2333832
- Pietz J, Landwehr R, Kutscha A, Schmidt H, de Sonneville L, Trefz FK; “Effect of high-dose tyrosine supplementation on brain function in adults with phenylketonuria”; J Pediatr. 1995;127(6):936-943; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8523192
- Ismet, Ara, et al; “Evaluation of Antimicrobial Properties of Two Different Extracts of Juglans regia Tree Bark and Search for Their Compounds Using Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrum”; International Journal of Biology; Vol. 5, No. 2; 2013; Retrieved from http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ijb/article/view/25651/15862
- Song, D K, et al; “Antidepressant-like Effects of p-Synephrine in Mouse Models of Immobility Tests.”; Neuroscience Letters; U.S. National Library of Medicine; 23 Aug. 1996; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8878095
- Does yohimbine act as a slimming drug? Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1955308
- Acute effects of capsaicin on energy expenditure and fat ... Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23844093