- Intense Energy
- Laser-Sharp Focus
- Huge Pumps
You’ve been hitting the weights hard and heavy but you just don’t have the energy, focus, and drive to really crank up the intensity like you know you need to. You’re doing everything right, but one thing is missing – a powerful pre-workout. Maybe your current pre just doesn’t cut it, maybe you’ve never really gotten into the habit of using one consistently. The time has come to step up to the results you can get from a great Pre and in a sea of available choices, only one stands above the rest – PrePhase by Phase One Nutrition!
PrePhase in an ultra-powerful pre-workout designed to drive you through any training session, no matter how tough. Get ready to smash your goals, crush your workouts and get the results you deserve – but be warned, Pre-Phase is not for the weak – you better be sure you’re hardcore enough!
What’s in PrePhase? Check it out:
Citrulline Malate – 6g – Citrulline increases nitric oxide production by converting to Arginine in the body – and it does a better job than Arginine itself. You can expect huge pumps and increased nutrient delivery with Citrulline. By combining it with Malate, cellular energy production increases for potent endurance and performance support. (1)
Beta-Alanine – 3g - Beta-Alanine has become well-known as an effective acid buffer which in turn allows you to extend your reps and sets for a more intense workout. When it comes to increasing in-the-gym endurance, this is a must-have ingredient. (2)
Choline Bitartrate – 1g - Choline Bitartrate is a popular cognitive enhancer that supports increased focus, enhanced motivation, and improved memory. The primary way Choline does this is by supporting increased levels of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that elevates overall cognitive function. (3)
Caffeine Anhydrous – 350 mg – What can be said about Caffeine that hasn’t been said already? Caffeine Anhydrous is a more concentrated form of this incredibly popular stimulant that increases energy, focus, alertness, and improves performance as well as thermogenesis. There’s no doubt when it comes to energy, Caffeine is always the first choice. (4)
Glucuronolactone – 300 mg – This ingredient is popular in energy supplements because of its ability to support body detoxification. The combination of glucuronolactone with caffeine supports an enhanced focus for improved overall athletic performance. (5)
Eria Jarensis – 200 mg – Also known as N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine, this ingredient supports increased levels of dopamine and nor-adrenaline, neurotransmitters that also function as hormones. Dopamine is responsible for that ‘feel good’ sensation, one of the things Eria Jarensis is known for. Additionally, these neurotransmitters/hormones support enhanced levels of concentration, alertness, and focus. (6)
L-Tyrosine – 200 mg – This ingredient is an amino acid that has impressive cognitive benefits, including improved mood, reduced stress, and enhanced motivation. In the brain, Tyrosine is converted into three neurotransmitters: dopamine, norepinephrine, and adrenaline, which are also considered hormones. The stimulants/focus enhancers in Pre-Phase are designed to work synergistically to support the positive effects of these potent cognitive substances. (7)
2-Amino-6 – 150 mg – More widely known as DMHA, this compound improves focus, increases energy, and enhances your sense of well-being. This ingredient works exceptionally well with the rest of the stimulant/cognitive ingredients in Pre-Phase to create an overall powerful energy/cognitive experience. (8)
Theobromine – 100 mg - Found in dark chocolate as well as coffee beans and certain tea leaves, Theobromine is similar to yet milder than caffeine. This compound helps smooth the effects of caffeine for a cleaner, longer-lasting energy and focus sensation without the crash or jitters that so often accompanies high caffeine, high energy pre-workout. (9)
Alpha Yohimbine HCL – 1.5 mg – This compound has potent stimulant and thermogenic properties making it a great choice when it comes to helping you achieve your recomp goals. (10)
As you can see, Pre-Phase is not just one more high stim pre-workout, it’s a well-thought-out formula created for advanced users that want the maximum possible results every time they walk into the gym.
Pre-Phase by Phase One Nutrition – The New Definition Of Pre-Workouts!
- Schwedhelm, E., Maas, R., Freese, R., Jung, D., Lukacs, Z., Jambrecina, A., Spickler, W., Schulze, F., Böger, R. H; “Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties of oral L-citrulline and L-arginine: impact on nitric oxide metabolism”; British journal of clinical pharmacology, 65(1), 51-9; 2007; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2291275/
- Smith AE, et al; “The effects of beta-alanine supplementation and high-intensity interval training on neuromuscular fatigue and muscle function”; Eur J Appl Physiol; 2009; 105: 357−363; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18989693
- Astrup, A, et al; “Caffeine: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study of its thermogenic, metabolic, and cardiovascular effects in healthy volunteers”; Am J Clin Nutr; 51(5):759-67; 1990; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2333832
- Baker, E. M., Bierman, E. L., & Plough, I. C. (1960). Effect of D-glucuronic acid and D-glucuronolactone on ascorbic acid levels in blood and urine of man and dog. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 8(3), 369-373.
- Mesfioui, A., Math, F., Jmari, K., Hessni, A. E., Choulli, M. K., & Davrainville, J. (1998). Effects of Amphetamine and Phenylethylamine on Catecholamine Release in the Glomerular Layer of the Rat Olfactory Bulb. Neurosignals, 7(4), 235-243; https://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/14548
- Pietz J, Landwehr R, Kutscha A, Schmidt H, de Sonneville L, Trefz FK; “Effect of high-dose tyrosine supplementation on brain function in adults with phenylketonuria”; J Pediatr. 1995;127(6):936-943; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8523192
- Ismet, Ara, et al; “Evaluation of Antimicrobial Properties of Two Different Extracts of Juglans regia Tree Bark and Search for Their Compounds Using Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrum”; International Journal of Biology; Vol. 5, No. 2; 2013; Retrieved from http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ijb/article/view/25651/15862
- Perry BD, U’Prichard DC; “(3H)rauwolscine (alpha-yohimbine): a specific antagonist radioligand for brain alpha 2-adrenergic receptors”; Eur J Pharmacol; 1981; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6276200
Discuss with your physician before taking if you have a medical condition or are taking any prescription medications. Stop use and discuss with your physician if any negative effects occur. Do not exceed the suggested dose. Contains caffeine. Do not combine with other stimulant-based products. Do not use within 5 hours of bedtime. Do not use alcohol while taking this product. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or lactating. Must be 18 years old to use this product. Keep away from children and pets. Do not use if the seal has been tampered with. Store product in a cool, dry place (60°F to 80°F).