Orange Outrageous, Watermelon Candy
- 4 Types Of Carnitine In One Mega Dose
- Features GBB – The “Super Carnitine”
- Amazing Flavors – Tastes Delicious!
Beyond any doubt, one of the most popular recomp supplements on the market is Carnitine. Chances are you’ve used it either on its own or as part of a formula such as a pre-workout or recomp product. For those that may not know, Carnitine is a molecule derived from two amino acids: lysine and methionine. It’s also produced naturally in the liver and kidneys. One of the primary functions of Carnitine is the transport of fatty acids to the mitochondria where they are used by the body as energy. In fact, they are converted into ATP through the process of beta-oxidation, an ongoing process that increases during periods of intense exercise. (1) Since Carnitine is considered to be conditionally essential, many individuals may not be getting adequate amounts through their diet alone, making a supplement a good idea.
This is where 5% Nutrition comes in with our new Liquid L-Carnitine 3150! Leave it to 5% to come up with a hardcore Carnitine formula that’s mega dosed – just like Rich Piana would have done it. Liquid L-Carnitine 3150 contains one huge dose of four of the most effective forms of Carnitine available. Just like you expect from 5% Nutrition, this powerful formula provides more Carnitine than the competition, in this case, 150 mg more. Not only that, this advanced formula features “Super Carnitine” Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester HCl. The combination of four forms of mega dosed Carnitine, along with “Super Carnitine” GBB creates the ultimate Liquid Carnitine formula!
Thiamin-25 mg – Also known as Vitamin B1, this ingredient belongs to the water-soluble B-Complex family of vitamins and helps the body utilize carbohydrates for energy.
Carnitine Blend – 3150 mg – Besides supporting your recomp goals, Liquid L-Carnitine 3150 is a blend of several different Carnitines, this is because each one has its own unique benefits. The obvious benefit is increased endurance because fatty acids are being converted into ATP energy. Besides supporting levels of ATP, which is the fuel that powers your muscles through your workouts, other benefits include nitric oxide stimulation, improved recovery, and muscle mass support. (2, 3)
L-Carnitine – This exceptional formula begins with a base of standard L-Carnitine, from there we complex it with three other highly absorbable forms.
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate ( or LCLT) - This version of Carnitine absorbs more quickly than other types of Carnitine and supports recovery as well as muscle mass. (4)
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (or, ALCAR) - This version of Carnitine supports the metabolism of stored lipids to be used in ATP production by the body, thereby supporting performance. Additionally, ALCAR supports acetylcholine synthesis, this means it has cognitive benefits as well. These benefits are thought to include mood elevation as well as improved learning ability. (6)
Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine (or, GPLC) - This version of Carnitine combines Propionyl-L-Carnitine (PLC) with the amino acid Glycine and supports energy production by allowing the transport of fatty acids to the mitochondria. Additionally, it supports the production of nitric oxide for improved pumps as well as enhanced nutrient and oxygen delivery to your muscles as you are working out. (7)
Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester HCL (or, GBB) - This newer ingredient is also called “Super Carnitine”. It’s called that because it’s the molecule that your body converts into L-Carnitine when the body produces its own Carnitine. In fact, there is research indicating that plasma concentrations double after taking GBB. Additionally, GBB has thermogenic properties, which is effective for stimulating the metabolism, it also helps stimulate the production of nitric oxide. (8, 9)
As you can see, this is a hardcore formula that fits the 5% lifestyle - not only does Liquid L-Carnitine 3150 support the transport of fatty acids to be used as energy, it also supports the production of nitric oxide for better pumps as well as improved nutrient and oxygen delivery to your working muscles. While this would be enough for the average Carnitine product, we take to the extreme by including LCLT to support testosterone, and the innovative GBB to support thermogenesis. It doesn’t get any better than that! Of course, it tastes delicious and comes in two mouthwatering flavors: Watermelon Candy and Outrageous Orange.
Liquid L-Carnitine 3150 by 5% Nutrition – This Is What Carnitine Should Be!
1. Boosting fat burning with carnitine: An old friend comes ... (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3099008/
2. Dietary L-carnitine increases plasma insulin-like growth factor-I concentration in chicks fed a diet with adequate dietary protein level. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00071660120109980
3. Parandak, K., Arazi, H., Khoshkhahesh, F., & Nakhostin-Roohi, B. (2014, June). The effect of two-week L-carnitine supplementation on exercise-induced oxidative stress and muscle damage. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25834706
4. Free and Total Carnitine Concentrations in Pig Plasma ... (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/7906021_Free_and_Total_Carnitine_Concentrations_in_Pig_Plasma_after_Oral_Ingestion_of_Various_L-Carnitine_Compounds
5. Kraemer, W. J., Spiering, B. A., Volek, J. S., Ratamess, N. A., Sharman, M. J., Rubin, M. R., . . . Maresh, C. M. (2006, July). responses to resistance exercise: Effects of feeding and L-carnitine. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16826026
6. Traina, G. (2016, June 01). The neurobiology of acetyl-L-carnitine. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27100509
7. Bloomer, R. J., Tschume, L. C., & Smith, W. A. (2009, May). Glycine propionyl-L-carnitine modulates lipid peroxidation and nitric oxide in human subjects. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20209464
9. Sjakste, N., Kleschyov, A. L., Boucher, J. L., Baumane, L., Dzintare, M., Meirena, D., . . . Kalvinsh, I. (2004, July 08). Endothelium- and nitric oxide-dependent vasorelaxant activities of gamma-butyrobetaine esters: Possible link to the antiischemic activities of mildronate. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15219822
Discuss with your physician before taking if you have a medical condition or are taking any prescription medications. Stop use and discuss with your physician if any negative effects occur. Do not exceed the suggested dose. Do not use alcohol while taking this product. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or lactating. Must be 18 years old to use this product. Keep away from children and pets. Do not use if the seal has been tampered with. Store product in a cool, dry place.
Allergen Information: This product was manufactured in a facility that also manufactures egg, wheat, milk, soy, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Take 1 tablespoon (14.79ml) 30 minutes before your workout. On off-days, take 1 tablespoon first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening.