Increase Semen Volume Up to 600% - Boost Fertility In A Huge Way!
The testis produces the spermatozoa for the semen. However, at the time the spermatozoa leave the testis, they still are not mature. They can only swim in a poorly-coordinated fashion, and they are not yet fully capable of fertilization. Ejaculoid
provides your body with the proper stimulation and nutrients to activate spermatozoa production. You will see that other fluid that contributes to the semen help to fully activate the spermatozoa. The spermatozoa move out of the testis and into the epididymis continually. Goliath Labs Ejaculoid
will let you ejaculate with power. It's designed for stronger ejaculations with multiple spurts.
Guaranteed to Increase Semen Volume- Our proven formula naturally increases the amount of semen you produce. (See our study below)
Ejaculoid Supports The Male Reproductive System
- Lower refractory period- Recover for the next sexual encounter faster
- Increased sexual desire - Enhanced libido allows for more encounters
- Ejaculate with Power- Stronger ejaculation with multiple spurts
- Boost your fertility and confidence - Increased sperm motility
- More Energy - Feel younger and more energetic with extra drive
- Doctor Approved - Breakthrough formulation, laboratory tested.
- Testis The testis produces the spermatozoa for the semen. However, at the time the spermatozoa leave the testis, they still are not mature. They can only swim in a poorly-coordinated fashion, and they are not yet fully capable of fertilization. Ejaculoid provides your body with the proper stimulation and nutrients to activate spermatozoa production. You will see that other fluid that contributes to the semen help to fully activate the spermatozoa. The spermatozoa move out of the testis and into the epididymus continually.
- Epididymis The epididymis is like a storage area for the spermatozoa. After the spermatozoa are born, they make their way into the epididymis, where they await their release. Within the epididymus, the sperm are found in ducts. The cells lining the ducts secrete glycogen (the polysaccharide) and other substances. These substances nourish and support the spermatozoa, helping them to mature. The maturation of the sperm into cells capable of coordinated movement occurs here. The spermatozoa leave the epididymus during ejaculation (in a little bit of fluid-Ejaculoid increases the amount of the fluid as well, giving an overall bigger orgasm). As they travel through the male reproductive system, other secretions are added to the spermatozoa-containing solution.
- Vas deferens Also called the "ductus deferens," this region is strictly for the transport of spermatozoa.
- Ampulla This is just a widened area of the vas deferens. It has no additional function for the production of semen.
- Seminal vesicle The seminal vesicles secrete a fluid that contains: fructose: a monosaccharide that spermatozoa can use to produce ATP... swimming is hard work and is quite energetically costly for the spermatozoa! Ejaculoid helps provide motility to sperm. prostaglandins: a kind of hormone that causes the female reproductive organs to undergo smooth muscle contractions. You see, when the spermatozoa enter the female reproductive system, they have a long way to go before they reach the egg (if it is there!). The smooth muscle contractions are peristaltic contractions that help move the spermatozoa toward the ovaries. a basic solution: the spermatozoa may have been stored for quite some time... in that case, they tend to accumulate cellular metabolism wastes, making their solution more acidic. The basic (alkaline) solution brings the pH of the spermatozoa-solution back toward a more neutral pH. Meanwhile, the female reproductive tract is a bit acidic, so the basic pH of the seminal vesicle secretion also helps to counteract that condition; the seminal fluid is only a little basic, though. The seminal vesicle secretion is released during ejaculation and comprises a portion of the semen.
- Prostate gland The prostate gland also adds fluid to the semen. This fluid is milky in appearance. It is a basic solution and serves the same role as the basic solution of the seminal vesicle. However, the prostate gland secretion is a bit more basic than the seminal vesicle secretion. So it is even more effective at restoring a more neutral semen pH and counteracting the acidic environment of the female reproductive system. As you can see, getting more semen volume has a lot to do with more than just getting a higher sperm count. The prostate gland secretion also has the effect of increasing spermatozoan motility. The prostate gland only secretes its fluid during ejaculation. This is the main reason for recommending taking Ejaculoid 60-30 minutes prior to sex for maximum ejaculation.
- 7. Bulbourethral glands The bulbourethral glands (a.k.a., Cowper's glands) secrete a mucus-like fluid that is not really a semen component. Instead, the bulbourethral glands secrete during sexual arousal which is supported by Ejaculoid, not just during ejaculation and serves to lubricate the end of the penis. Therefore the role of these glands is in facilitating internal fertilization, not in contributing to semen. In addition, because the secretions of the bulbourethral glands occur before intercourse, it is thought that a secondary function of these secretions is to clear the urethra of any urine/wastes that may still be within it before the semen passes through.
Discuss with your physician before taking if you have a medical condition or are taking any prescription medications. Stop use and discuss with your physician if any negative effects occur. Do not exceed the suggested dose. Do not take if pregnant or lactating. Must be 18 years old to use this product. Keep away from children. Do not use if the seal has been tampered with. Store in a cool, dry place.
As a dietary supplement, adults take one capsule daily preferably before sexual activity. Do not exceed (4) per day.