- Supports Immune System Health & Function
- Promotes Liver Health & Function
- Supports Overall Health & Wellness
There’s no doubt about it, a properly functioning immune system is essential to our overall health and wellbeing. Our immune system protects us from bacteria, viruses, and parasites, it’s what helps us stay healthy despite the sea of pathogens we may find ourselves in. While there are quite a few supplements currently available that support immune system health, one of the most popular is Reishi Mushroom.
What is Reishi Mushroom and how does it improve our overall health?
Reishi has a long history of use in Eastern traditional medicine for supporting immune system health as well as liver health. Reishi contains active compounds such as polysaccharides (mainly beta-d-glucan). This is important because Beta-D-Glucan has immune-stimulating properties as well as liver protecting properties. (1) It’s thought that one way Reishi works is by reducing inflammation pathways in white blood cells, which are a critical component of the immune system. (2)
It’s well-known that the liver is one of the most important vital organs in the body. It plays a major role in detoxifying the body as well as helping clean, store and circulate nutrients. Reishi supports improved liver function by helping the body remove toxins and bacteria more efficiently. (3)
Additionally, Reishi mushrooms are thought to provide natural antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial benefits due to their active compounds. Reishi supports improved blood circulation and reduced inflammation which means they help fight infections and decrease pain. In fact, Reishi has been used to help treat the symptoms and causes of urinary tract infections as well as other types of infections. (4)
It goes without saying, if good overall health is one of your goals, this is a product you need in your supplement program. Which one do you choose? We have the perfect choice – Organic Reishi Mushroom by Inner Zen! This superior quality product contains an impressive 1000mg of pure Organic Reishi Mushroom per 3 capsule serving, making it one of the more potent Reishi supplements on the market. When you buy a product from Inner Zen, you can be sure you’re buying the highest quality product available. So don’t trust just any Reishi product, trust the one that works the best – Organic Reishi Mushroom by Inner Zen!
- Lin, Z. (2005, October). Cellular and molecular mechanisms of immuno-modulation by Ganoderma lucidum. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16230843
- Cheng, C., Leung, A. Y., & Chen, C. (2010). The effects of two different ganoderma species (Lingzhi) on gene expression in human monocytic THP-1 cells. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20574926
- Batra, P., Sharma, A. K., & Khajuria, R. (2013). Probing Lingzhi or Reishi medicinal mushroom Ganoderma lucidum (higher Basidiomycetes): A bitter mushroom with amazing health benefits. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23557365
- Vitak, T., Yurkiv, B., Wasser, S., Nevo, E., & Sybirna, N. (2017, May 15). Effect of medicinal mushrooms on blood cells under conditions of diabetes mellitus. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5437617/
Discuss with your physician before taking if you have a medical condition or are taking any prescription medications. Stop use and discuss with your physician if any negative effects occur. Do not exceed suggested dose. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or lactating. Must be 18 years old to use this product. Keep away from children and pets. Do not use if the seal has been tampered with. Store product in a cool, dry place.