Life Extension® Adrenal Energy Formula™ – 120 Vegetarian Capsules
- Helps Block The Effects Of Stress
- Supports Homeostasis
- LE Certified Non-GMO
The stresses that our bodies face on a daily basis can be overwhelming, from the mental stress caused by the high demands of work or school, or perhaps both at the same time, to the emotional stresses that life throws our way to the physical demands of a long hard day at work or intense exercise session. With so many seemingly unending sources of stress, it’s no wonder our bodies never really achieve a state of natural balance within the systems of the body, otherwise known as a state of homeostasis.
This is important because homeostasis allows the body to maintain its normal balance during times of stress, helping to keep the body energized, focused, and on track. On the other hand, stress can negatively impact various biochemical pathways in the body, such as the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis, pro-inflammatory enzyme production, neurotransmitter production, and cortisol production. Cortisol is the catabolic hormone released in response to stress and while it’s destructive for anyone, if you are an athlete or fitness enthusiast, higher amounts of this hormone can be catastrophic. Additionally, a pre-clinical study has shown that stress can block the growth of new connections between neurons in the brain. (1)
There’s no need to be alarmed! Adrenal Energy Formula by Life Extension was created to combat the negative effects that stress can cause. Adrenal Energy Formula is an advanced combination of four botanical adaptogens that work synergistically to help the body deal with physical, mental and emotional stress. These adaptogenic compounds are Holy Basil, Cordyceps, Bacopa, and Ashwagandha, each of these have been shown to help the defend the body against the ravages of stress.(2, 14)
If stress has been dominating your life, Adrenal Energy Formula™ by Life Extension® is the complete adaptogenic solution that can help you overcome stress once and for all!
- Comp Biochem Physiol Part D Genomics Proteomics. 2012 Jun;7(2):161-71.
- Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2011;8(5 Suppl):208-13.
- J Pharm Pharmacol. 2005 Dec;57(12):1509-19.
- J Altern Complement Med. 1998;4(3):289-303.
- Phytomedicine. 2001 May;8(3):207-12.
- J Altern Complement Med. 2001 Jun;7(3):231-40.
- J Ethnopharmacol. 2007 May 22;111(3):671-6.
- Phytother. Res. 2007;21:965-9.
- Ind J Psych. 2006;48(4):238-42.
- Plant Foods for Human Nutr. 1997;50:9-16.
- Redox Rep. 2005;10(5):257-64.
- J Nat Prod. 2007 Sep;70(9):1410-6.
- J Ethnopharmacol. 1999;64:91-3.
- Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 2007;51:345-53.
Discuss with your physician before taking if you have a medical condition or are taking any prescription medications. Stop use and discuss with your physician if any negative effects occur. Do not exceed suggested dose. Do not take if pregnant or lactating. Must be 18 years old to use this product. Keep away from children. Do not use if seal has been tampered with. Store in a cool, dry place.