- Supports Increased Focus
- Supports Improved Cognitive Function
- Helps Decrease Mental Fatigue
- Helps The Body Cope With Stress
- Helps Elevate Mood
Maybe you’re working a long day or you’ve been sitting in classes all day long. Perhaps you’re in the middle of a study marathon as you prepare for that big test or perhaps, you’re heading to the gym for a brutally intense workout. Regardless of where you are or what you’re doing, we have the nootropic formula that will help you mentally perform at your best - Neuro Beast by Beast Sports Nutrition!
Neuro Beast is a joint venture of Beast Sports and the legendary Guerilla Chemist – so you know it has to be incredible! This exciting product is a complete nootropic formula designed to support increased focus, a more positive mood, enhanced memory and improved overall cognitive function. It’s packed with 10 ultra-effective ingredients that are designed to work together to create a powerful cognitive experience, so you can be your best, no matter where you are.
Alpha GPC 50% – 400 mg - Alpha-GPC is considered one of, if not the, best form of choline available. There are two reasons for this: first, it’s 40% choline by weight. Secondly, it’s easily able to cross the blood-brain barrier, which in turn supports increased acetylcholine levels, especially in the frontal cortex of the brain which is where the processes of your span of attention and motor function take place. The ability to support increased acetylcholine levels is important because acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter that has a primary role in cognitive enhancement, increased attention, memory formation and helps establish the all-important mind-muscle connection for superior workouts. (1,2)
Lions Mane – 375 mg – This is an edible mushroom that’s been used for hundreds of years in the traditional medicines of China and Japan. Lion’s Mane contains active compounds known as beta-glucans, erinacines, erinacea lactones, glycoproteins, and hericerins. These active compounds are considered to be responsible for the benefits of Lion’s Mane, these benefits include improved cognition and enhanced memory as well as supporting nerve regeneration. Additionally, Lions Mane also has antioxidant and immune system benefits due to its beta-d-glucan content. (3)
Bacopa Monnieri – 240 mg – This is an Ayurvedic herb with an extended history of use for overall cognitive enhancement. Additionally, it has been used as an adaptogen. The active ingredients in Bacopa are known as bacosides, which are saponins that help regulate neurotransmitters. Bacopa supports cognitive function and has adaptogenic properties that help the body cope with physical, emotional and mental stress. (4,5)
Bitter Orange (Synephrine 30%) – 200 mg, 50 mg active Synephrine – Typically found in fat burning formula, this effective and popular ingredient is a potent stimulant that tends to work well with the rest of the ingredients in the Neuro Beast formula, caffeine in particular. Synephrine is a beta-2 adrenergic agonist which means it promotes increased energy and improved alertness. While there are 3 different isomers of synephrine, we use the p-synephrine form, which is the most commonly used and clinically researched form. (6)
Natural Caffeine – 200 mg – Of course, this is the most widely used energy and alertness compound on the planet. Caffeine is a powerful CNS stimulant that acts on your adenosine receptors, blocking them from making you feel tired and drowsy. Caffeine is widely known for its ability to increase energy, enhance focus, improve alertness, stimulate thermogenesis and support overall mental performance. These benefits translate to improved results in any endeavor, whether athletic or the general situations of daily life. (7, 8)
Rhodiola Rosea – 200 mg - Rhodiola Rosea is an adaptogen, which as we have seen helps the body deal with mental and physical stress. The primary active ingredients in Rhodiola are known as rosavins and salidrosides, which are believed to be responsible for Rhodiola’s benefits. Beyond acting as an adaptogen, these benefits also include mood elevation, helping to maintain the integrity of the neurotransmitters adrenaline and dopamine, and overall cognitive enhancement. (9)
L-Theanine – 100 mg – This compound is an amino acid that’s found in green and black tea leaves. Since Neuro Beast is a powerful formula with a very effective stimulant profile, we included L-Theanine because it promotes relaxation without making you feel drowsy. This makes an ideal ingredient to help smooth out the effects of caffeine and the other stimulants in Neuro Beast. Additionally, L-Theanine supports stress and anxiety relief, making it a crucial part of the Neuro Beast formula. (10)
Noopept – 25 mg - Nooept is a synthetic compound that was developed from the core molecule of piracetam, long considered to be the “original nootropic”. This synthetic compound is combined with the structure of a neuropeptide, which are molecules that are involved in a number of physiological functions and can act as neurotransmitters, neuromodulators or hormones in the central nervous system. Nooept acts as a neuroprotectant support memory and supports learning ability, all at much lower dosed than piracetam required. (11)
Vinpocetine – 10 mg – This ingredient is derived from the Periwinkle plant and supports improved blood flow, thereby enhancing nutrient and oxygen delivery to the brain. This becomes important when you consider that the human brain utilizes 20% of the body’s blood flow. Vinpocetine acts as a neuroprotectant, supports memory enhancement as well as overall cognitive function. (12)
BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract – 10 mg - This ingredient has become known as an effective absorption enhancer that can help the body fully absorb the nutrients you are ingesting. Ultimately how well a product works is largely determined by how well it absorbs. We’ve included BioPerine Black Pepper Extract to ensure optimal results from the exciting Neuro Beast formula.
Huperzine A – 300 mcg - Huperzine A originates in Chinese club moss Huperzia Serrata and has an extended history of use in traditional Chinese medicine. Huperzine A is a potent ingredient that helps prevent acetylcholine breakdown in the brain, which in turn supports memory and cognitive function. Huperzine also has neuroprotectant properties.
As you can see, these 10 exceptional ingredients work synergistically to support overall cognitive function as well as to help reduce stress so you can be your best and perform at your best. We knew that the collaborative effort of Beast Sports and the fabled Guerilla Chemist would lead to an innovative, cutting edge formula that is not merely designed specifically for this purpose, it’s designed to redefine the nootropic category. What are you waiting for? If an optimum cognitive enhancement is on your list of goals, you owe it to yourself to try Neuro Beast today!
- Hollenbeck, C B; “An Introduction to the Nutrition and Metabolism of Choline.”; Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports; U.S. National Library of Medicine; June 2012; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22483274?dopt=Abstract
- Tayebati, S K, et al; “Effect of Choline-Containing Phospholipids on Brain Cholinergic Transporters in the Rat.”; Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports; U.S. National Library of Medicine; 15 Mar. 2011; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21195433
- Friedman M. Chemistry, Nutrition, and Health-Promoting Properties of Hericium erinaceus (Lion’s Mane) Mushroom Fruiting Bodies and Mycelia and Their Bioactive Compounds. J Agric Food Chem. 2015;63(32):7108-7123. doi:10.1021/acs.jafc.5b02914. http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.jafc.5b02914
- Singh HK, Dhawan BN. Neuropsychopharmacological effects of the Ayurvedic nootropic Bacopa monniera Linn. (Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacol. 1997;29:S359–65. http://www.ijp-online.com/article.asp?issn=0253-7613;year=1997;volume=29;issue=5;spage=359;epage=365;aulast=Singh;type=0
- Bhandari P, Kumar N, Singh B, Kaur I. Dammarane triterpenoid saponins from Bacopa monnieri. Can J Chem. 2009;87(9):1230-1234. doi:10.1139/V09-111. http://www.nrcresearchpress.com/doi/abs/10.1139/V09-111#.WdTnA8iGPIV
- Song, D K, et al; “Antidepressant-like Effects of p-Synephrine in Mouse Models of Immobility Tests.”; Neuroscience Letters; U.S. National Library of Medicine; 23 Aug. 1996; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8878095
- Mednick, Sara C et al; “Comparing the benefits of caffeine, naps and placebo on verbal, motor and perceptual memory.”; Behavioural brain research; vol. 193,1; 2008; 79-86; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2603066/
- Perfumi, Marina, and Laura Mattioli; “Adaptogenic and Central Nervous System Effects of Single Doses of 3% Rosavin and 1% Salidroside Rhodiola Rosea L. Extract in Mice.”; Phytotherapy Research: PTR; U.S. National Library of Medicine; Jan. 2007; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17072830
- Neznamov, G, and E S Teleshova; “Comparative Studies of Noopept and Piracetam in the Treatment of Patients with Mild Cognitive Disorders in Organic Brain Diseases of Vascular and Traumatic Origin.”; Neuroscience and Behavioral Physiology; U.S. National Library of Medicine; Mar. 2009; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19234797
- Subhan, Z, and I Hindmarch; “Psychopharmacological Effects of Vinpocetine in Normal Healthy Volunteers.”; European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology; U.S. National Library of Medicine; 1985; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3899677
Discuss with your physician before taking if you have a medical condition or are taking any prescription medications. Stop use and discuss with your physician if any negative effects occur. Do not exceed the suggested dose. Contains caffeine. Do not combine with other stimulant-based products. Do not use within 5 hours of bedtime. Do not use alcohol while taking this product. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or lactating. Must be 18 years old to use this product. Keep away from children and pets. Do not use if the seal has been tampered with. Store product in a cool, dry place (60°F to 80°F). Allergen Information: This product was manufactured in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, eggs, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat.