- L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG): A conditionally essential amino acid that is a precursor to nitric oxide; nitric oxide dilates (opens) the blood vessels to allow more oxygen and nutrients to be delivered to the muscle tissue. By bonding L-arginine to AKG, the conversion to nitric oxide is enhanced, maximizing nitric oxide levels in the blood.
- L-Citrulline Malate & L-Citrulline Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG): An amino acid and preferred precursor to arginine for synthesizing nitric oxide. By bonding AKG, this process is enhanced. Malic Acid is an intermediate in the Krebs Cycle. Chemically bonding Malic acid to Citrulline (yielding Citrulline Malate) supports the production of ATP via the Krebs Cycle.
- L-Histidine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG): An amino acid and precursor to histamine. Histamine affects vasodilation via nitric oxide.
- RC-NOS™ (Rutaecarpine 95%): Rutaecarpine is an alkaloid extracted from the fruit Evodia Rutaecarpa. Rutacarpine stimulates nitric oxide production. RC-NOS also helps to counter the vaso-constricting effects caused by caffeine consumption.
- Gynostemma Pentaphyllum (Gypenosides 95%): A southeast Asian herb containing saponins referred to as gypenosides, which directly stimulates nitric oxide release in vitro.
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD): NAD is a precursor to nitric oxide synthase, the enzyme necessary for the conversion of L-arginine to nitric oxide. AVPT (
- Advanced Volumizing and Performance Technology): A proprietary blend of four advanced creatine analogs and Beta-Alanine designed to increase creatine transport, uptake and effectiveness, leading to accelerated muscle recovery and hydrogen ion buffering.
- Sodium Creatine Phosphate Matrix: A sodium salt of creatine phosphate, which enhances water solubility. Once inside the bloodstream, a sodium chloride dependant transporter is responsible for carrying the creatine to the muscle cells. So by combining creatine with sodium, the uptake and absorption of creatine is greatly enhanced.
- Creatine Ethyl Ester-Beta-Alanine Dual Action Composite (CarnoSyn®): BSN’s newest proprietary blend, designed to increase water and lipid solubility of creatine. Not only has BSN increased water and lipophilicity, hydrogen ion buffering has also been addressed with the addition of Beta-Alanine. Recent research indicates that the “burning” sensation of muscular fatigue may not be simply lactic acid accumulation, but also a proliferation of hydrogen ions; a metabolic by-product. Beta-Alanine supplementation increases the production of carnosine, a dipeptide known to buffer lactic acid accumulation and neutralize hydrogen ions. Thus by combining a fat and water-soluble creatine with Beta-Alanine, it enables the creatine to function beyond its normal rate limiting system, leading to superior absorption and effectiveness.
- Creatinol-O-Phosphate-Malic Acid Interfusion: A creatine analog is known for its role in supporting cardiovascular function, increasing oxygen availability, endurance, work capacity and time to exhaustion. ATP is our body’s energy, the energy to have a muscular contraction and the energy to repair muscle tissue. Creatine helps to carry phosphates, which it donates to ADP, adenosine diphosphate, to make more ATP, adenosine triphosphate, thus more energy. This process if further enhanced by Malic Acid, a Krebs Cycle intermediate, involved in the production of ATP. This interfusion functions synergistically with creatine to create more available ATP for explosive energy.
- Creatine AAB™ (Creatine Alpha-Amino-N-Butyrate): The final creatine analog in AVPT. As with the previous analogs, absorption and effectiveness are greatly increased; increasing ATP production and thus anabolism. Unlike the other creatine analogs of the matrix, Creatine Alpha-Amino-N-Butyrate possesses anti-catabolic effects also. Leucine, the branched-chain amino acid, is metabolized to ketoisocaproate, which is then metabolized to alpha amino-n-butyrate; this metabolite increases protein synthesis and minimizes protein damage from intense training. Not only is creatine absorption and effectiveness increased by this bond, but an element of anabolism and anti-catabolism is obtained.
- Di-Creatine Malate: Malic Acid is chemically bonded to two molecules of creatine to form DiCreatine Malate. The Malate bond is intended to improve creatine’s water solubility, absorption, and ATP-supporting actions. Improved absorption translates to a lower risk for gastrointestinal complaints (bloating, cramping, etc.).
- Trimethylglycine (TMG): TMG donates methyl groups to glycocyamine to form creatine. TMG is blended in a 4:1 ratio to glycocyamine to maintain homocysteine levels and support cardiovascular health.
- Glycocyamine: A metabolic precursor to creatine added to the blend to support natural creatine production.
- Guanidinopropionic Acid: An analog of creatine, also known to increase insulin sensitivity and increase cell volumization; helping to reduce tolerance to the effects of creatine, greatly increasing the effects for those who are creatine “non-responders.”
- Modified Glucose Polymers: Aids in the storage of muscle glycogen; the primary fuel source for anaerobic training.
- SodiumBicarbonate (Effosorb Technology™): This exclusive delivery system ensures nutrients dissolve effortlessly in water and are rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Cinnulin-PF®: An aqueous extract of cinnamon that is rich in uniquely linked proanthocyanidin antioxidants. These compounds “turn on” cellular signaling mechanisms normally carried out by insulin. Cinnulin-PF maintains blood glucose, cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Ketoisocaproate Potassium (KIC-K): An anti-catabolic agent and precursor to the branched-chain amino acid leucine; the most potently anabolic of the amino acids.
- L-Tyrosine & L-Tyrosine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG): A conditionally essential amino acid and precursor to the catecholamines (epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine). The ingestion of caffeine releases these catecholamines, which are involved in the regulation of neuromuscular performance, alertness, focus and mood. Replenishment of these catecholamines through tyrosine supplementation prevents a crash from the ingestion of caffeine.
- Taurine: An amino acid that regulates cell volume, insulin sensitivity and is an antioxidant. Taurine helps with the uptake of glucose into the muscle cells. Taurine also reduces oxidative stress and supports exercise performance.
- Glucuronolactone: An antioxidant that promotes an overall sense of well being.
- Methylxanthines (Caffeine): Caffeine is a well-established cognitive and neuromuscular performance enhancer, particularly for short-duration, high-intensity exercise.
- MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides)[coconut]: A fast-burning energy source during exercise. Vinca Alkaloids (99% Vinpocetine, 99%Vincamine, 99% Vinburine): Vinca alkaloids are derived from the plant Vinca minor L., a member of the periwinkle family. Vinca alkaloids possess antioxidant properties and increase blood flow and ATP production in the brain, increasing mental focus and cognitive performance.
- Di-Calcium Phosphate, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Di-Sodium Phosphate: Donate themselves to creatine to maximize phosphocreatine levels, thus increasing ATP levels, strength and endurance. Calcium, potassium and sodium are all involved in the regulation of force generation.
- Glycerol Hydrating Polymers™: Potassium Glycerophosphate, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Glycerol
- Stearate: Glycerol pulls water out of extracellular (outside the muscle) space and into the blood, thus enhancing the thickness and visibility of blood vessels. Endurance athletes support hydration with supplemental glycerol.
- Potassium Glycerophosphate, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Glycerol Stearate: Glycerol pulls water out of extracellular (outside the muscle) space and into the blood, thus enhancing the thickness and visibility of blood vessels. Endurance athletes support hydration with supplemental glycerol.
$29.99 – $48.99
BSN NO-Xplode is the world’s first and only pre-workout supplement that produces immediate results in energy, size, strength, pumps, performance, mental focus, and training intensity. NO-Xplode has the unique ability to get you dialed in and pumped up for every single workout.
One scoop (20.5g) supplies the following ingredients:
NO-Xplode Proprietary Blend – 20,500mg
(NO-Xplode Contains a patent-pending nutrient suspension matrix & Efforsorb Delivery System)
NO Meta-Fusion (L-arginine AKG, Citral-M (citrulline malate), L-citrulline AKG, L-histidine AKG, RC-NOS (rutacarpine 95%), gynostemma pentaphyllum (95% ginsenosides), NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide)
Muscle Volumizing Creatine Matrix 2CM (dicreatine malate), Betapure (trimethylglycine), Glycovol (glycocyamine), GuaniPro (guanidino propionic acid), Cinnulin PF (aqueous cinnamon extract), keto-isocaproate potassium
Ener-Tropic Xplosion L-tyrosine, taurine, Endurlac (glucuronolactone), l-tyrosine AKG, methylxanthines (caffeine), MCT’s (medium chain triglycerides), vinpocetine 99%, vincamine 99%, vinburnine 99%
Calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate
Glycerol Hydrating Polymers
Potassium glycerophosphate, magnesium glycerophosphate, glycerol stearate
Maltodextrine, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, lemon juice powder, malic acid, potassium citrate, natural and artificial flavors, aspartame, acesulfame potassium, FD&C Red 40, FD&C Blue 1
Manufacturers continually change product specifications, descriptions and ingredients. While we try our best to keep all product information up to date, it may not reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. Product packaging may contain different or additional information, including the product description, nutritional facts, ingredients, allergens and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Recommended Use On Training Days:
Once your tolerance has been established, mix 1-3 scoops with 5-18 oz of cold water and consume 30-45 minutes before training. Use approximately 5-6 oz of water per 1 scoop of powder. Again, vary the amount of water to achieve your desired flavor and sweetness level.
Recommended Use On Non-Training Days:
Mix 1 scoop with 5-6 oz cold water and consume on an empty stomach.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 6 in|
30 Servings, 60 Servings
Blue Raspberry, Cherry Lime, Cherry Limeade, Fruit Punch (Non-Caffeinated), Fruit Punch, Fruit Punch Freeze, Grape, Green Apple, Lemon Lime, Lemonade Frost, Orange, Orange Citrus Ice, Pineapple Vice, Raspberry Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade, Unflavored, Watermelon