- 100% Stim-Free
- Stimulates Thermogenesis
- Supports Your Recomp Goals
- Stack It With Your Stim-Based Pre-Workout Or Recomp Formula
Do you already use a stim-based pre-workout or recomp formula and want to add a stim-free product to improve your results, but aren’t sure which one to choose? Do you want to avoid stims altogether but don’t know which stim-free recomp product to use for the best results? There’s only one answer to these questions – Machine Lean by MTS Nutrition!
Machine Lean™ is a stim-free recomp formula that’s packed with effective ingredients to give you the results you’ve been looking for. Machine Lean uses effective dosing of the very best non-stim ingredients to help support thermogenesis, energy production, a normal metabolism and hunger control for optimal results. No other stim-free formula on the market can match Machine Lean!
Check Out The Ingredients
Capsimax™ - 125 mg – Capsimax Capsicum Extract supports thermogenesis and an increased metabolic rate without the gastric burning sensation you can typically experience eating red hot peppers. Capsimax uses an exclusive OmniBead Beadlet Technology that encapsulates the concentrated natural capsicum in a sustained-release coating—delivering effective levels of capsaicinoids a little at a time for maximum effectiveness without the burn. (1)
Forskolin - 250 mg – This is the active ingredient that’s found in the Coleus forskohlii herb that supports body re-composition. Forskolin works by activating adenylate cyclase, an enzyme that increases levels of cAMP (or, cyclic adenosine monophosphate), which in turn activates hormone-sensitive lipase (HSL). Once activated, HSL helps break down stored triglycerides and releases fatty acids to be oxidized, leading to the use of fatty acids for energy. Additionally, Forskolin may help stimulate the thyroid, which controls your metabolism and may support increased production of testosterone. (2)
Decaffeinated Green Tea - 500 mg – How can Green Tea stimulate thermogenesis without caffeine? Green Tea contains high amounts of antioxidants known as catechins, which have been shown to support body re-composition, among other benefits. Research that was published in 2006 in the "Journal of Medicinal Food" suggests that Green Tea stimulates thermogenesis due to the catechin known as epigallocatechin gallate, or EGCG. (3)
Olive Leaf - 250 mg – This ingredient is believed to help prevent obesity by supporting the regulation of the genes that impact weight gain and by supporting appetite control. (4)
This Is The Ultimate Stim-Free Recomp Formula – Machine Lean by MTS Nutrition!
- Godard, M. P., Johnson, B. A., & Richmond, S. R. (2005, August). Body composition and hormonal adaptations associated with forskolin consumption in overweight and obese men. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715
- Green Tea Extract Thermogenesis-Induced Weight Loss by Epigallocatechin Gallate Inhibition of Catechol-O-Methyltransferase. Retrieved from https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/10.1089/jmf.2006.9.451
- Shen, Y., Song, S. J., Keum, N., & Park, T. (2014). Olive leaf extract attenuates obesity in high-fat diet-fed mice by modulating the expression of molecules involved in adipogenesis and thermogenesis. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3927866/
Discuss with your physician before taking if you have a medical condition or are taking any prescription medications. Stop use and discuss with your physician if any negative effects occur. Do not exceed suggested dose. Do not use alcohol while taking this product. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or lactating. Must be 18 years old to use this product. Keep away from children and pets. Do not use if the seal has been tampered with. Store product in a cool, dry place (60°F to 80°F).