Only 5% Could Create Something This Hardcore!
- Supports Protein Synthesis
- Promotes Recovery
- Supports Your Hardcore Physique Goals
No one knows hardcore better than 5% Nutrition, after all, our founder Rich Piana was as hardcore as it gets. So when we took a look at all the so-called hardcore natural muscle products currently on the market, we decided to push the pretenders aside and create a product Rich would be proud of Bigger By The Day! This is the most potent product of its kind on the market, period. It should come as no surprise that Bigger By The Day is the kind of product only 5% Nutrition could create. How did we do it? We combined the most potent ingredients we could find into one insane product, and you can bet we dosed it effectively, just like every other product we make.
Check out the ingredients:
HICA (or Alpha-Hydroxyisocaproic Acid) – 500 mg – This ingredient is commonly known as Leucic Acid and it’s a leucine metabolite. This means that when our bodies metabolize leucine, which is one of the three BCAA’s that’s known as the most anabolic of all the amino acids, our body breaks it down into HICA (as well as other metabolites, namely HMB). The clinical studies conducted on this ingredient have suggested that HICA can help stimulate protein synthesis, support body recomposition, and help reduce muscle soreness. (1)
Laxogenin – 150 mg – This ingredient is also known as 5 Alpha Hydroxy Laxogenin and is classified as a plant steroid (or, brassinosteroid). Laxogenin has two primary benefits: the ability to support increased protein synthesis stimulation and the ability to support increased strength. It’s also considered to possess anti-catabolic benefits, making Laxogenin an extremely powerful, well-rounded natural ingredient. (2) The suggested dose ranges between 75-150 mg and as you might expect, we dosed it right at the high end of the range.
Leucine – 200 mg - As stated above, leucine is a BCAA and considered the most anabolic of any amino acid. That’s because it plays a direct role in the stimulation of the mTOR pathway, this, in turn, activates protein synthesis. As well, it helps prevent muscle protein breakdown and supports recovery. (3) By combining leucine, HICA, and laxogenin, we have created a potent 3-ingredient combination that will effectively support protein synthesis stimulation, promote improved recovery as well as help prevent muscle protein breakdown.
Epicatechin (90%, from Green Tea) – 200 mg – Found in green tea and dark chocolate, this ingredient is known as a flavonol that has positive recomp properties as well as the ability to support increased production of nitric oxide, which promotes great pumps and enhances nutrient delivery to your working muscles. Epicatechin is also thought to help inhibit myostatin, a type of protein called a growth factor, which sounds like a positive thing, right? However, in this case, the name has negative implications as myostatin is involved in limiting how big muscles can get. In theory, if you can inhibit myostatin, you can increase the limits of your progress. (4,5)
Bioperine® Black Pepper Extract – 10 mg – When you look at it, absorption is always the bottom line as far as the effectiveness of any product is concerned. Of course, we wanted to be sure Bigger By The Day is fully absorbed for optimal results. This ingredient is known to support the absorption of the nutrients it's combined with, and absorption is the name of the game for any product. (6)
This is a serious hardcore product designed to give you the results you want – Bigger By The Day by 5% Nutrition – get yours today!
- Mero, A. A., Ojala, T., Hulmi, J. J., Puurtinen, R., Karila, T. A., & Seppälä, T. (2010, January 05). Effects of alfa-hydroxy-isocaproic acid on body composition, DOMS, and performance in athletes. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2818616/
- Esposito, D., Komarnytsky, S., Shapses, S., & Raskin, I. (2011, October). The anabolic effect of plant brassinosteroid. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3177571/
- Gutierrez-Salmean, G., Ciaraldi, T. P., Nogueira, L., Barboza, J., Taub, P. R., Hogan, M. C., . . . Ramirez-Sanchez, I. (2014). Effects of (−)-epicatechin on molecular modulators of skeletal muscle growth and differentiation. The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, 25(1), 91-94; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24314870
- Fraga CG, Litterio MC, Prince PD, Calabró V, Piotrkowski B, Galleano M. Cocoa flavanols: effects on vascular nitric oxide and blood pressure. Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition. 2011;48(1):63-67; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3022066/