- Formulated By The Guerrilla Chemist
- Incredible Energy & Focus
- Easy Mixability - Amazing Flavors
- Rated The Top Pre Workout Of 2019!
Maybe you’ve heard of him. He’s the guy behind some of the most mind-blowing formulas of the last several years. Who are we talking about? None other than The Guerilla Chemist, of course – and now he’s launched has his own line, starting with Chemix Pre-Workout!
Chemix is a high potency, high stimulant, very innovative pre-workout designed to dramatically enhance energy, focus, clarity, endurance, and pumps. This is a cutting edge formula that uses research-backed ingredients that are effectively dosed to give you an amazing workout, time after time.
Here are some ingredient highlights:
PeakO2™ - 2 Grams – This is a patented mix of 6 mushrooms that have been suggested to effectively increase time-to-exhaustion, power output, and peak power for dramatically improved training sessions. (1)
GlycerPump® Glycerol - 3 Grams - Glycerol is known as an osmolyte, which is a compound that pulls a lot of water and effectively hydrates your muscle cells. This is known as a state of hyperhydration, which can increase performance and give you crazy pumps. GlycerPump is an innovative powdered glycerol compound that’s standardized to 65% glycerol. Why is it better? Easy – GlycerPump is the most stable form of Glycerol on the market today. This advanced ingredient will not clump, it absorbs better and it mixes easier than any other type of Glycerol available.
Kanna (Sceletium tortuosum) – 1000 mg - This ingredient makes Chemix stand out by giving you an added effect you won’t get from any other pre-workout. This is an all-natural herb that has potent cognitive benefits and amazingly, interacts with 77 different receptors! It’s suggested to act as a natural selective-serotonin reuptake inhibitor(SSRI), which increases serotonin as well as block its uptake. This can have a positive impact on mood, creating euphoric feelings, and laser-sharp focus. Additionally, Kanna functions as a monoamine releasing agent, thereby elevating levels of dopamine and adrenaline. Finally, Kanna acts as a phosphodiesterase 4 inhibitor(PDE4i), PDE4 controls mood, wakefulness, and the formation of long-term memories. (2,3)
Organic Lions Mane (standardized for 25% Beta-Glucans) – 600 mg – This is a mushroom with impressive cognitive benefits. It has been suggested to increase nerve growth factor while lowering levels of beta-amyloid levels (which promotes mental decline). This can reduce inflammation in the brain which will enhance cognition, memory as well as lower metal fatigue. Lions Mane also contains erinacine and other compounds that may increase the production of dopamine. (4)
Exothermic Energy Amalgam – 2647 mg – We know what you’re thinking – it’s a prop blend! From the fabled Guerilla Chemist no less! Here’s the deal: this is an extremely precise mix of potent stimulants, nootropics, and adaptogens designed to increase energy, focus, and feelings of euphoria while at the same time reducing mental fatigue. This is a formula that The Guerilla Chemist spent almost a year working on and refining to the exact combination he wanted. Every ingredient is in this blend at a precise dose for maximum effect. Every ingredient is in this blend for precise synergy. What’s in this complex? PEA derivatives, caffeine mixtures, MAO inhibitors, and other compounds designed to maximize focus, stimulation, and mood elevation. For this reason and for this reason, ONLY, he made the choice to protect a year’s worth of effort and make it a prop blend. This way, no one can copy the exact formula. Once you’ve tried it, you’ll get it.
Chemix Pre-Workout – Throw Every Other Pre-Workout Away - This Is The One!
- Hirsch, K. R., Mock, M. G., Roelofs, E. J., Trexler, E. T., & Smith-Ryan, A. E. (2015). Chronic supplementation of a mushroom blend on oxygen kinetics, peak power, and time to exhaustion. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 12(S1). DOI:10.1186/1550-2783-12-s1-p45; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4594151/
- Chiu, S., Gericke, N., Farina-Woodbury, M., Badmaev, V., Raheb, H., Terpstra, K., . . . Goble, L. (2014). Proof-of-Concept Randomized Controlled Study of Cognition Effects of the Proprietary ExtractSceletium tortuosum(Zembrin) Targeting Phosphodiesterase-4 in Cognitively Healthy Subjects: Implications for Alzheimer’s Dementia. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2014, 1-9. DOI:10.1155/2014/682014; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25389443
- Nell, H., Siebert, M., Chellan, P., & Gericke, N. (2013). A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Extract Sceletium tortuosum (Zembrin) in Healthy Adults. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 19(11), 898-904. DOI:10.1089/acm.2012.0185; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23441963
- He X, Wang X, Fang J, et al. Structures, biological activities, and industrial applications of the polysaccharides from Hericium Erinaceus (Lion’s Mane) mushroom: A review. Int J Biol Macromol. 2017;97:228-237; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28087447