When it comes to reaching maximum success in the gym, one key factor is the role of your body’s natural hormones. Of the main anabolic hormones made by your body, only testosterone is known as the King of Hormones. However, as we start getting older, our natural levels decline. This happens when you’re in your mid-20s! That means you need an effective test booster. There’s only one choice - 5% Nutrition Test Booster!
Optimize Testosterone Production With Test Booster!
You’ve got the dedication and desire to reach your goals. After all, you’re in the gym, day after day, pounding it out. You aren’t fooling around either, every rep and every set counts, and you’re going after maximum size and strength. One thing you’ll need to do, especially if you’re in your mid-20s or beyond, is optimize your body’s production of testosterone. Of course, testosterone provides several key functions in the body. These include promoting muscle growth, increasing strength, and improving in-the-gym endurance. You’ll find it also improves your bedroom stamina. (1)
You know you need a test booster, but don’t waste your time and hard-earned money on those other test boosters. Forget about ‘em. You need a seriously hardcore, high-quality, effectively dosed natural testosterone booster. Of course we’re talking 5% Nutrition Test Booster! Here’s a test booster that would make Rich proud! It’s time to unleash the power of this ultra-advanced formula!
Let’s check out the ingredients!
5% Nutrition Test Booster Ingredient Breakdown
Long Jack (Eurycoma longifolia) - 600mg
This is an Indonesian shrub that grows up to 33 feet tall. Now that’s a serious shrub! Long Jack is an effective and popular testosterone-boosting ingredient. Plus, it has research to back it up. Besides boosting levels of testosterone, it is also an anti-catabolic. That means it helps control cortisol, the destructive catabolic stress hormone. This makes Long Jack an effective dual-function ingredient. That’s why we included it in Test Booster! (2)
PrimaVie® Purified Shilajit - 500mg
Shilajit is a sap-like compound that originates in the Himalayas. This is an ingredient with a long, extensive use in Ayurveda. Shilajit contains several active ingredients. These actives include Fulvic Acid, Dibenzo-A-Pyrones (DBPs), and DBP-Chromoproteins (DCP). Plus, there’s more than 40 different minerals. We included PrimaVie® Purified Shilajit in Test Booster for its active ingredients, which help it maske the most of free testosterone. That’s a big deal!
Free, or available, testosterone is the amount of testosterone that the body uses for things like muscle growth. Bound, or unavailable, testosterone makes up most of the circulating testosterone in the body. This is used for numerous functions in the body. The thing is, it’s not used for muscle growth. Therefore, the fact that Shilajit promotes free testosterone means it’s one of the most important compounds in this amazing formula. (3)
TestoSurge® Fenugreek Extract - 350mg
TestoSurge® is a branded ingredient that’s an extract of Fenugreek seed. Like Shilajit, it has been shown to promote increased free testosterone. Leave it to 5% Nutrition to create a synergistic blend of ingredients that support available free testosterone. Of course, 5% Nutrition Test Booster is all-natural. This brings up an important point. If your current testosterone booster does not increase free testosterone, you could be missing out on gains!
There’s another great thing about TestoSurge®. It works right from the first dose. Finally, it works synergistically with DIM to block estrogen. (4, 5)
DIM - 300mg
This ingredient helps keep estrogen levels under control. That’s despite increased levels of testosterone. DIM works by inhibiting the aromatase enzyme. That’s important because this enzyme converts excess levels of testosterone to estrogen. The problem is that too much estrogen can lead to negative side effects like bloating and fat gain. By stopping this conversion, you optimize free testosterone.
The great thing about 5% Nutrition Test Booster is that the whole formula is synergistic. That’s how gains happen!
Boron Citrate - 10 mg
When you think about the mineral Boron, you probably think about its effect on bone health. That’s because Boron works together with calcium to promote healthy bones. So why did we put Boron in Test Booster? Simple, it promotes increased levels of both total and free testosterone. If we targeted one key thing with 5% Nutrition Test Booster, it’s free testosterone. That’s what sets this innovative formula apart! (6)
BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract - 10mg
This is a patented version of Black Pepper. It enhances the absorption of other nutrients. Test Booster includes only effective ingredients and we made sure absorption of these ingredients is optimal. (7)
When It Comes To Targeting Free Testosterone, There’s Only One Formula You want - 5% Nutrition Test Booster!
- ijanović, Nenad & Todorović, Nemanja. (2013). THE EFFECT OF STRENGTH TRAINING ON THE TESTOSTERONE LEVEL IN MEN Correspondence to. Physical Culture. 67. 157-166. 10.5937/fizkul1302157S.
- Henkel, R. R., Wang, R., Bassett, S. H., Chen, T., Liu, N., Zhu, Y., & Tambi, M. I. (2014). Tongkat Ali as a potential herbal supplement for physically active male and female seniors--a pilot study. Phytotherapy research : PTR, 28(4), 544–550. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.5017
- Primavie | Purified Shilajit | Shilajit Extract Natreon Inc
- Poole, C., Bushey, B., Pena, E., Constancio, E., Jones, T., Dufour, F., Ervin, N., Clemens, B., Willoughby, D., Kreider, R., Foster, C., Taylor, L., & Wilborn, C. (2009). Effects of TESTOSURGE supplementation on strength, body composition and hormonal profiles during an 8-week resistance training program. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 6(Suppl 1), P12. https://doi.org/10.1186/1550-2783-6-S1-P12
- TESTOSURGE_Indus-CPC-Info-Package-01.02.17R01222018.pdf (bioxgenic.com)
- Ferrando, A. A., & Green, N. R. (1993). The effect of boron supplementation on lean body mass, plasma testosterone levels, and strength in male bodybuilders. International journal of sport nutrition, 3(2), 140–149. https://doi.org/10.1123/ijsn.3.2.140
- BioPerine® - BioPerine®