Allmax Nutrition Citrulline Malate 2:1 promotes great pumps, improves endurance, and supports faster recovery. It does all this through 5 primary functions. They are:
- Citrulline Malate increases levels of blood Arginine. When compared to Arginine, on a gram-for-gram basis, Citrulline Malate doubles the level of Arginine in the blood.
- It increases levels of endothelial Nitric Oxide (N.O.). This enhances vascular function and increases blood flow for greater pumps.
- Citrulline Malate improves kidney bicarbonate reabsorption. This supplies an effective buffer against the buildup of lactic acid in your muscles during intense training.
- It detoxifies fatigued muscle tissue. It does this by removing ammonia, which is a toxin that increases as much as 3x during intense workouts.
- Citrulline Malate quickly restores PCr (phosphocreatine) stores. PCr is an important energy source that muscles tap into.
Citrulline Malate 2:1 = 2 L-Citrulline Amino Acids Bound To 1 Malate
Along with assisting delivery and absorption, the Malate in Allmax Citrulline Malate 2:1 has a crucial function in the Krebs (or TCA) cycle that indirectly produces ATP energy. Clinical research has demonstrated a 34% increase in the rate of oxidative ATP. Also, this research has shown a 20% increase in post-exercise phosphocreatine recovery. Finally, there was a dramatic decrease in the sensation of fatigue.
Why Choose Citrulline Malate?
Allmax Citrulline Malate 2:1 will help increase your in-the-gym endurance and ability to train intensely. It will also reduce your recovery time. Specifically, it:
- It outperforms Arginine because it increases levels of blood Arginine twice as much as Arginine itself.
- Increase Nitric Oxide levels for huge pumps and enhanced nutrient and oxygen delivery.
- It also acts as an effective lactic acid buffer for enhanced training endurance.
- Replenishes phosphocreatine levels, which are part of the ATP energy system.
Here’s a fact you may not know - most of the research conducted on the performance enhancement of Citrulline has been done on Citrulline Malate, not just Citrulline. Combined with Malate, Citrulline has improved stability as a molecule. Also, Malate has been research demonstrated to play a role in the production of Nitric Oxide, thereby supporting Citrulline. In addition, Malate has an important role in the Krebs’ or TCA (Tricyclic Acid) cycle that helps indirectly produce ATP energy in the body. With all that in mind, it is true that Citrulline is the primary “driver” of the two. Yet Malate is more prevalent in the body, so Allmax Nutrition Citrulline Malate 2:1 provides stability, and effectiveness, and gives you the best of both worlds.
AllMax Nutrition Citrulline Malate 2:1 - The Pump & Endurance Powerhouse!