Blue Star Nutraceuticals Status is a powerful testosterone booster that contains only clinically proven doses of high-quality ingredients. In fact, the ingredients in Status can boost natural testosterone levels by as much as 98.81%!
Testosterone – The King Of Hormones!
Testosterone, often called the “King of Hormones” is considered to be the body’s most anabolic hormone. That’s because muscle mass and sex drive are directly tied to how much testosterone your body produces. The higher the level of this muscle-building hormone the greater your performance in the gym and in the bedroom! Higher levels of natural testosterone mean more muscle, less body fat, higher energy levels, and more stamina.
However, there’s a problem. The older you get, the more your testosterone levels decline. On top of that, if you are not a healthy, lean, active male with ideal genetics, natural testosterone levels only get worse. Add to that the damage to our body caused by modern food processing, toxins in the air we breathe, and the stress of everyday life. No wonder the modern man’s levels of testosterone are at the lowest levels in recorded history.
Status - All Natural Testosterone Booster!
Let’s be clear, Blue Star Nutraceuticals Status is not a "prohormone" or "steroid." It’s an all-natural testosterone booster that encourages your body to produce higher levels of testosterone. This means no negative effects and no need for a PCT when you decide to stop taking Status.
The primary ingredients in Status have been clinically studied and proven effective.These are not animal studies, they are studies using real human test subjects. Blue Star uses only the ingredients and dosages that have been clinically proven to work! So why wait? Boost your testosterone with Blue Star Nutraceuticals Status today!
Blue Star Nutraceuticals Status Ingredient Breakdown
Blue Star Nutraceuticals Status is the clinically backed solution to rapidly increased natural testosterone production you’ve been looking for!
Take a look at the ingredients:
KSM-66® – 600 mg
KSM-66® was developed using a patent-pending processing technology. It also has multiple published research studies using double-blind, placebo controlled, crossover testing. These studies show a 434% increase in levels of testosterone in men over exercise alone. They also show 133% greater fat loss. Plus, there were no negative side effects. (1)
3-3' Diindolylmethane (DIM) – 108 mg
This is the clinical dose of DIM. It lowers production of estrogen. It also inhibits the breakdown of testosterone into estrogen. To get the same amount of DIM in food, you'd have to eat about six pounds of veggies.
Longjack Extract 100:1 – 300 mg
Here’s the thing about testosterone. 98% of the testosterone your body produces is bound. That means it is not used for such things as muscle growth. Therefore, only 2% of your testosterone is unbound or “free”, and can be used for muscle growth. Longjack has been clinically shown to tap into the other 98%, which increases your levels of free-testosterone.
Zinc, Magnesium & Vitamin B6 (ZMA) – 490.5 mg
This is a precise blend of highly bioavailable types of Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6, also called ZMA. This combination supports testosterone production, plays a role in protein synthesis, supports recovery, enhances strength, and aids protein metabolism.
Testosurge™ Fenugreek – 100 mg
Natural testosterone has a brief life as an active hormone. Once its life is over, so are its muscle-building and fat-burning effects. This is why we included Testosurge® in Blue Star Nutraceuticals Status®. This compound has been clinically shown to extend the life of testosterone.
XD Delivery Technology Complex™ - 61 mg
(Fumarate, BioPerine Black Pepper, AstraGin®, Astragalus, Sodium R-Lipoate
Ultimately, it’s all about absorption. Other companies might use 1 or 2 of the ingredients in our XD Delivery Technology Complex. Not Blue Star! We’ve created the ultimate absorption enhancer so you can get the maximum benefit!
- Dramatic Increases in Muscle Mass and Strength!
- Enhanced Sex Drive!
- Up To A 98.81% Increase in Free Testosterone!
- Get A Leaner, Harder, More Massive Physique
- There Are No Side Effects And No PCT Required
Blue Star Nutraceuticals Status - The Most Powerful Natural Testosterone Booster!