Testosterone – the King of Hormones! Considered to be the body’s most anabolic hormone, muscle mass, and sex drive are tied directly to how much testosterone your body is able to produce. High levels of this muscle building hormone mean dramatically improved performance in the training room and in the bedroom! Higher levels of natural testosterone result in more muscle, less body fat, higher energy levels, and stamina that just doesn't quit!
However, the older you get, the lower your testosterone levels drop. If you are not a healthy, lean, highly active male with perfect genetics, they only get worse. Toss in damage to our bodies from modern food processing, toxins in the air we breathe, work-related stress, and it's not a shock that today's man's testosterone levels are at their lowest levels in recorded history.
STATUS by Blue Star contains only research proven doses of superior quality ingredients, compounds that can boost natural testosterone levels by as much as 98.81%!
- Dramatic Increases in Mass and Strength!
- Enhanced Sex Drive!
- As Much as a 98.81% Increase in Free Testosterone!
- Increased Blood Flow – Better Pumps!
- Get a Harder, Leaner, More Muscular Physique!
- Zero Side Effects and PCT Not Required!
STATUS is not a "pro-hormone" or "steroid." It’s a natural testosterone booster that causes your body to produce higher levels of testosterone. This means there are no negative effects with STATUS and no need for a PCT when you stop using it.
The primary ingredients contained in STATUS have been research tested and proven using human test subjects, not animal research. STATUS uses the ingredients and dosages that have been proven to work!
The Secret: The Science.
Status® is your research-backed solution to rapidly increase your natural testosterone production 434% higher than you would by just lifting weights - delivering results truly worthy of today's modern man.
Each serving contains:
KSM-66® - 600mg
Developed from patent-pending processing technology, KSM-66® has multiple published studies using double-blind, placebo controlled, crossover testing - showing 434% higher levels of testosterone in men than from exercise alone, and 133% greater fat loss.* Extensive clinical and toxicology studies show no negative side-effects were associated with the results.
3-3' Diindolymethane (DIM) - 108mg
This research-backed dose of DIM decreases the production of estrogen and blocks the breakdown of testosterone into estrogen.* So you can finally build chiseled pecs, not chubby lumps.* You'd have to eat about 6 pounds of veggies to get as much DIM as we packed into each serving.
Longjack Extract 100:1 - 300mg
98% of your testosterone is biologically inactive and unable to provide any real benefit. While only 2% of your testosterone is biologically active at any moment, Longjack has been shown in clinical studies to tap into the other 98%, increasing your free-testosterone levels and all its masculine benefits.
Zinc, Magnesium & Vitamin B6 - 490.5mg
A precise combination of highly bioavailable forms of Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6 assists in testosterone production, fuel protein synthesis, recovery, strength, and metabolism.
Testosurge™ - 100mg
Naturally produced testosterone has a very short life as an active hormone before being deactivated, and thus, losing its ability to burn fat and built muscle. This is exactly why we included Testosurge® in Status®, as it has been shown specifically to prolong testosterone's active state.