Have you tried those other high-stim pre-workouts but just aren’t getting the results you hoped for? It’s time to get the ultimate high stim pre-workout and get Condemned Labz Convict Stim!
The Pre-Workout You've Been Looking For!
This is an intense, high-stim pre-workout that will give you hyper-energy and intense focus. You can expect to power through your most extreme sets! You’ll experience massive pumps and extended endurance. Condemned Labz Convict Stim is the pre-workout you’ve been looking for!
Condemned Labz Convict Stim Ingredient Profile
L-Citrulline - 2,000 mg
Citrulline is one of the most powerful nitric oxide boosters on the market. How does it work? Once ingested in the body, citrulline converts into arginine, which promotes nitric oxide production. Why not just take arginine? The simple reason is arginine does not absorb as well as citrulline. In contrast, citrulline bypasses digestion and goes to the bloodstream, and right to work. (1)
Beta Alanine - 1,250 mg
Beta-Alanine slows fatigue and improves endurance. It does this indirectly by increasing levels of carnosine in the body. In turn, carnosine decreases lactic acid buildup which helps lower fatigue. This means you can do more reps and sets. (2)
L-Tyrosine - 250 mg
Tyrosine increases the production of the neurotransmitters epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine. These neurotransmitters increase alertness and focus and help decrease stress. Plus, they are part of the pleasure and reward center of the brain. (3)
Caffeine Anhydrous - 150 mg
There’s no doubt that caffeine provides a quick energy and alertness kick. It gets you ready for the gym like nothing else! This version of caffeine is fast-absorbing. Plus, it significantly increases energy, elevates focus, and gives you more motivation. (4)
Mucuna Pruriens Extract (L-Dopa 99% Extract) - 150 mg
Mucuna Pruriens, also known as Velvet Bean, came from Africa and Asia. It’s an adaptogen which means it helps the body cope with stress. It also helps increase levels of testosterone and helps increase natural GH levels!
2-Aminoisoheptane Hydrochloride - 112.5 mg
This ingredient may be better known as DMHA. It’s a powerful stimulant that promotes insane energy and razor-sharp focus. Plus, it increases drive and motivation. No wonder it's in Condemned Labz Convict Stim! (5)
Isopropylnorsynephrine HCl - 20 mg
This form of synephrine is stronger than regular synephrine. It’s a stimulant that also supports thermogenesis. The stim complex in Condemned Labz Convict Stim just keeps getting better! If you're looking for pre-workout energy, this is it! (6)
Paradoxine Grains of Paradise Extract - 7.5 mg
This is an African herb from the Ginger family. The primary active ingredients in Grains of Paradise are 6-paradol, 6-gingerol, and 6-shogaol. Studies suggest that Grains of Paradise stimulates the effects of Brown Adipose Tissue (or, B.A.T.) This maintains body temperature when exposed to cold weather. It does this by activating thermogenesis. (7)
Bioperine Black Pepper Extract - 2.5 mg
This compound enhances the absorption of the nutrients it shares in the Condemned Labz Convict Stim formula. It's ultimately all about absorption, right?
Yohimbine HCL - 1.5 mg
This ingredient is found in the bark of the Yohimbe tree. Yohimbine is the active ingredient and helps burn “stubborn” fat in the body. The last couple of pounds of fat in the belly and low back are “stubborn”. That’s because it takes a lot of effort to lose the fat in these areas. Yohimbine is a potent stimulant that also activates thermogenesis (8)
Condemned Labs Convict Stim gives you the following:
- Extreme Energy
- Razor Sharp Focus
- Explosive Pumps
- Extended Endurance
- Plus It Stimulates Thermogenesis - Helping You Stay Lean!
- Powerful High-Stim - DMHA Pre-Workout!
Dominate Your Workouts With Condemned Labz Convict Stim - The Ultimate High Stim Pre-Workout!
- Wijnands, K., Vink, H., Briedé, J., Van Faassen, E., Lamers, W., Buurman, W., & Poeze, M. (2012). Citrulline a more suitable substrate than arginine to restore NO production and the microcirculation during endotoxemia. Retrieved July 04, 2020, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3362574/
- Culbertson, J. Y., Kreider, R. B., Greenwood, M., & Cooke, M. (2010). Effects of beta-alanine on muscle carnosine and exercise performance: a review of the current literature. Nutrients, 2(1), 75–98. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu2010075.
- https://www.braintropic.com/the-encyclopedia-of-nootropics.pdf, p 111.
- What is DMHA? Complete Guide - Experimenting Human
- Mercader, J., Wanecq, E., Chen, J., & Carpéné, C. (2011). Isopropylnorsynephrine is a stronger lipolytic agent in human adipocytes than synephrine and other amines present in Citrus aurantium. Journal of physiology and biochemistry, 67(3), 443–452. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13105-011-0078-2.
- Sugita, J., Yoneshiro, T., et al; “Grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract activates brown adipose tissue and increases whole-body energy expenditure in men”; British Journal of Nutrition; (2013) 110(4), pp. 733–738;https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-nutrition/article/grains-of-paradise-aframomum-melegueta-extract-activates-brown-adipose-tissue-and-increases-whole-body-energy-expenditure-in-men/517F8F0D73864C919E42D502537BA01D/core-reader
- Galitzky, J., Taouis, M., Berlan, M., Rivière, D., Garrigues, M., & Lafontan, M. (1988, December). Alpha 2-antagonist compounds and lipid mobilization: evidence for a lipid mobilizing effect of oral yohimbine in healthy male volunteers. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2906290