- Contains 500mg Of Turmeric Standardized To 95% Curcuminoids
- Supports Joint Health & Function
- Potent Antioxidant
- Features Hi Tech’s Advanced Cyclosome Delivery System
When you talk about brutally heavy and intense training sessions, sore, inflamed joints seem to come with the territory. Many bodybuilders and athletes just deal with it – but there’s no reason to suffer with Turmeric 95 by Hi-Tech!
What is Turmeric 95?
First of all, turmeric is an herbal compound that contains the active ingredient curcumin, which is responsible for turmeric’s positive benefits. Primarily, curcumin supports joint health and function by helping to reduce inflammation. It’s also an effective antioxidant. Hi-Tech Turmeric 95 contains 95% curcuminoids, the highest level of curcuminoids available.
Additionally, Turmeric 95 contains 10 mg of Bioperine® Black Pepper Extract for maximum absorption. The ability of this impressive product to fully absorb doesn’t stop there because Turmeric 95 also features our exclusive Cyclosome™ Delivery System, a state of the art delivery system made possible by liposomal technology. This is the same technology that’s currently used by many large pharmaceutical companies because of its capability to dramatically improve bioavailability. Typically, supplements ingested orally are degraded by enzymes and acids throughout the digestion process. However, our technology increases the number of nutrients your body can utilize so you experience optimal benefits.
When It Comes To Sore Joints, Hi-Tech Has You Covered! Turmeric 95 – So You Can Train Heavy Again!
- Libby P - Inflammation in atherosclerosis. - Nature. 2002 Dec 19-26;420(6917):868-74. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12490960
- Jurenka JS - Anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin, a major constituent of Curcuma longa: a review of preclinical and clinical research. - Altern Med Rev. 2009 Jun;14(2):141-53. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19594223
- Menon VP, Sudheer AR. - Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin. - Adv Exp Med Biol. 2007;595:105-25. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17569207
- Akazawa N, Choi Y, Miyaki A, Tanabe Y, Sugawara J, Ajisaka R, Maeda S. - Curcumin ingestion and exercise training improve vascular endothelial function in postmenopausal women. - Nutr Res. 2012 Oct;32(10):795-9. DOI: 10.1016/j.nutres.2012.09.002. Epub 2012 Oct 15. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23146777
Discuss with your physician before taking if you have a medical condition or are taking any prescription medications. Stop use and discuss with your physician if any negative effects occur. Do not exceed the suggested dose. Do not use alcohol while taking this product. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or lactating. Must be 18 years old to use this product. Keep away from children. Do not use if the seal has been tampered with. Store product in a cool, dry place.