Inner Zen Organic Lions Mane
- Supports Cognitive Health & Function
- Enhances Focus
- Supports Memory
- 100% Certified Organic
Superior mental function and performance is a critical aspect of success in all areas of life, from the gym to the classroom or office, and everything in between. It goes without saying that the better you’re able to focus and mentally perform the better your results will be, in any endeavor. In recent years there have been many nootropic enhancement supplements that have become available to help improve your cognitive abilities. One of the most popular and effective products is Lion’s Mane.
What is Lion’s Mane?
Lion’s Mane is a mushroom with culinary uses as well as an extended history of use in traditional Chinese and Japanese medicine. Lion’s Mane supports overall cognitive health as well as overall cognitive function, it provides neuro-protection benefits, memory enhancement, it may help reduce anxiety, and it has potent antioxidant benefits. For those that may wonder where the name “Lion’s Mane” comes from, it’s because it has a shaggy appearance similar to the mane of a lion.
How does Lion’s Mane improve mental performance?
First of all, Lion’s Mane has a high natural content of vitamins, minerals, and compounds such as erinacines, erinacea lactones, glycoproteins, hericerins, and polysaccharides (or, beta-glucans). It’s these compounds that are thought to provide the benefits Lion’s Mane has become known for. One of the benefits of Lion’s Mane is memory enhancement. In fact, studies have suggested that one way Lion’s Mane improves cognitive function is by enhancing memory. (1)
Lion’s Mane is also thought to promote nerve regeneration by stimulating nerve growth factor production. Nerve growth factor is a protein in the brain that helps maintain neurons, which are the cells that help the brain process and then send information. This means that no matter what the task is, you can focus better and mentally perform better with Lion’s Mane. (2)
Additionally, Lion’s Mane promotes increased levels of acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter that is known as the “learning neurotransmitter” and that declines with age, leading to reduced cognitive function. Lion’s Mane enhances acetylcholine levels for improved overall cognitive function. (3)
Lion’s Mane also acts as an antioxidant and supports a healthy immune system. Animal research suggests that Lion’s Mane supports immune system function by enhancing intestinal immune system activity, which helps protect the body from pathogens. (4)
There’s no doubt, this is a product you need in your supplement arsenal, and we have the ideal choice – Organic Lion’s Mane by Inner Zen! This is a superior quality product that contains an impressive 1500mg of pure Organic Lion’s Mane Powder per 4 capsule serving, making it one of the highest potency Lion’s Mane supplements on the market. When you buy a product from Inner Zen, you can be sure you’re buying the highest quality product available. So don’t trust just any Lion’s Mane product, trust the one that works the best – Organic Lion’s Mane by Inner Zen!
- Mori K, Inatomi S, Ouchi K, Azumi Y, Tuchida T. Improving effects of the mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium erinaceus) on mild cognitive impairment: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. Phytother Res. 2009;23(3):367-372. doi:10.1002/ptr.2634. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18844328
- Lai P-L, Naidu M, Sabaratnam V, et al. Neurotrophic properties of the Lion’s mane medicinal mushroom, Hericium erinaceus (Higher Basidiomycetes) from Malaysia. Int J Med Mushrooms. 2013;15(6):539-554. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24266378
- Zhang J, An S, Hu W, et al. The Neuroprotective Properties of Hericium erinaceus in Glutamate-Damaged Differentiated PC12 Cells and an Alzheimer’s Disease Mouse Model. Prokai-Tatrai K, ed. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2016;17(11):1810. doi:10.3390/ijms17111810. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5133811/
- Sheng, X., Yan, J., Meng, Y., Kang, Y., Han, Z., Tai, G., . . . Cheng, H. (2017, March 22). Immunomodulatory effects of Hericium Erinaceus derived polysaccharides are mediated by intestinal immunology. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28266682