Metabolic Nutrition MCT 3000
- Ultra-Cold-Pressed Medium Chain Triglyceride
- Increases Blood Ketone Levels
- Reduction of Blood Glucose
- Boosts Natural Energy Levels
- Reduces Body Fat
Back in the day, MCT’s (or, Medium Chain Triglycerides) made a big splash with bodybuilders as an easy way to increase their daily calories. They were popular because the extra calories burned rapidly which means they became available for energy quickly. This meant calories from regular sources could be more readily used for mass gains. Fast forward to today and MCT’s are popular in Ketogenic diets, because they play a role in the body’s creation of ketones and stimulate thermogenesis which leads to fat loss. (1, 2, 3)
Additionally, MCT’s contain high amounts of caprylic acid, the primary active compound found in coconut oil, and provide potent antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal as well as anti-inflammatory properties. As you can see, MCT’s cover a wide range of benefits!
That leaves only one thing – which brand do you buy? It’s an easy choice – MCT 3000 by Metabolic Nutrition! MCT 3000 is a triple strength, ultra cold-pressed coconut oil, which provides premium quality, un-denatured, ultra-pure caprylic acid.
Support your fat loss and wellness goals with MCT 3000 by Metabolic Nutrition!
- Dulloo, A. G., Fathi, M., Mensi, N., & Girardier, L. (1996, March). Twenty-four-hour energy expenditure and urinary catecholamines of humans consuming low-to-moderate amounts of medium-chain triglycerides: A dose-response study in a human respiratory chamber. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8654328
- Takeuchi, H., Sekine, S., Kojima, K., & Aoyama, T. (2008). The application of medium-chain fatty acids: edible oil with a suppressing effect on body fat accumulation. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18296368