Men looking for a good multi-vitamin are faced with almost too many choices. It's good to look around and compare labels, especially if there's something specific you're looking for. But if you just want a high-quality men's multi, that has all of the things you probably need (saw palmetto extract, zinc, lycopene) and none of the things you probably don't need (iron), you've just found it: NOW Adam is one of our very best all-around formulas for men. Adam covers all the most important nutritional bases without wasting tablet space and adding costs with token or superfluous ingredients. No wonder it's a consistent best-seller month-in and month-out. Add a bottle to your Shipping Cart because everyone needs a multi, even you, big guy!
ADAM Men's Multivitamin Description from NOW:
- All other male multiples are now obsolete with the introduction of our new ADAM Male Multivitamin formula. Here’s why:
- Contains 10,000 IU beta carotene from CaroCare, a vegetarian source with mixed carotenoids
- Inositol hexanicotinate for vitamin B-3 – the superior form nutritionists recommend
- B-6 derived from P-5-P, a more bioavailable and efficient form
- B-12 as methylcobalamin, the most active co-enzyme form
- 165mg of Coral Calcium per 2 tabs – ecologically friendly from above-ground sources
- Includes patent-pending ZMA, a chelated zinc supplement popular with active individuals
- 160mg of Saw Palmetto – important for every man over 30
- 100 mg of energizing Panax Ginseng – standardized for maximum effectiveness
- 50mg of the powerful metabolic antioxidant Alpha Lipoic Acid – rarely found in other multiples
- 5 mg of CoQ10 and 30mg of Ginkgo Biloba – ideal for men of all ages – guaranteed potencies
- High levels of Lycopene (Lyc-o-mato™) and Lutein, carotenoids critical for prostate and eye health
- The iron-free formula offers the best value on the market for premium male multiples
Many multiples on the market today contain unnecessary levels of excipients and added ingredients. ADAM is formulated to contain the lowest levels of these unneeded additional ingredients, leaving more room for higher levels of the nutrients men need to maintain optimum health.