What will Optimum Nutrition Glutamine Powder do for you?
- Stop muscle break down and help your muscles grow
- Fuels enterocytes, which line the small intestine and aid in the absorption of nutrients. These cells also block out harmful nutrients and only help absorb the nutrients that your body demands
- Glutamine helps to support the cells of the intestinal tissues by increasing their functionality and integrity.
- Glutamine serves as fuel to your immune system to help you to fight off any foreign invader that may try to infect your system.
- Glutamine helps to balance the pH of your body because of its bicarbonate properties
- Glutamine is used in the process of making glucosamine which helps to support healthy joints
- The compounds of glutamine are used to scavenge and eliminate ammonia which is toxic waste in your body
Optimum Nutrition's glutamine powder is a lightweight powder that will easily mix into any beverage of your choice. It has a neutral taste that is slightly sweet, so it mixes well into any of your shakes. This product will help to support both muscle growth and your overall health.
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body and comprises 60% of the free amino acids within skeletal muscles. Each serving of Optimum Nutrition's Glutamine Powder will give you 5 grams of the purest L-glutamine you can find.
Mix one heaping teaspoon of Glutamine Powder to water or your favorite beverage and use 1-2 servings each day. This will also work great with 100% Whey Protein, Pro Protein, or any of the other Optimum Nutrition products.
3rd Party Tested
This product advertises that it has been 3rd party tested by Informed Choice or Informed Sport. This means that this product has been tested for a broad range of substances that are banned in sports or competitions and within the limitations of the analysis no banned substances were found.