- 5 Grams BCAAs Using The Proven 2:1:1 Ratio
- 1 Gram EAAs
- Exclusive Performance and Endurance Complex
- Hydration Complex
Amino acids are known as the “building blocks” of protein and are classified based on the ability of the body to manufacture them. Essential Amino Acids, or EAAs, are called “essential” because they cannot be made by the body, therefore they must come from your diet and supplements. There are nine, and they include well-known BCAAs. When it comes to your body composition goals or athletic performance goals, protein is a critical macro-nutrient. Research suggests that the component that makes protein so important is the EAAs. In fact, they are primarily responsible for protein’s ability to support your body recomp or athletic goals! EAAs support protein synthesis, muscle preservation, and recovery.
EAminoMax by Performax Labs contains all 9 EAAs, including a 5-gram BCAA complex featuring 3 grams of leucine. EAminoMax also includes an advanced Performance and Endurance Complex that features HICA and carnitine, plus a Hydration and Electrolyte Complex to support optimal hydration during your intense training sessions. EAminoMax was designed to be used in the time surrounding your workout, such as stacked with your pre-workout, consumed as an intra-workout, and/or as part of your post-workout shake. You can even use EAminoMax in between meals or during cardio, making this an extremely versatile product that can fit the needs of any bodybuilder or athlete. If you’re training hard, EAminoMax should be your new favorite training partner!
As we discussed above, EAAs need to come from the diet or supplements and they are critical to your success, in fact, clinical studies have suggested that EAAs are responsible for the anabolic effects of protein:
In a clinical study conducted in 2003 test subjects were given 18g of EAAs or 18g of EAAs + 22g of non-EAAs. The results indicated no differences in protein synthesis stimulation between the two groups which suggests that only EAAs are responsible for activating protein synthesis. (1)
Another clinical study conducted in 2002 suggests that a dose of 6 grams of EAAs can increase nitrogen retention and therefore promote gains. (2)
Finally, a clinical study conducted in 2003 suggests that maintaining high amounts of amino acids in the blood is more important than increasing intramuscular amino acid concentrations. This means that if your goal is to gain lean mass, frequent consumption of EAAs is critical. (3)
EAminoMax provides a full 7 grams of EAAs with 5 of those grams consisting of BCAAs in the proven 2:1:1 ratio. This BCAA dosage provides 3 grams of leucine, the most important amino acid of all when it comes to protein synthesis.
HICA – We didn’t stop with 3 grams of leucine, we also included the potent leucine metabolite HICA, an effective anti-catabolic compound that supports recovery. In fact, one clinical study suggests that consuming just 1.5g of HICA per day can stimulate whole body gains after just 4 weeks of use. (4)
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate – Carnitine is most well-known for its role in lipid metabolism, but carnitine is also an effective recovery supplement. A recent clinical study suggests carnitine supports enhanced blood flow, combats fatigue, and reduces soreness. (5)
Hydration Blend – This potent Blend includes coconut water along with the electrolyte minerals sodium and potassium chloride which help keep an athlete's body well hydrated, thereby promoting normal metabolic function as well as preventing muscle cramping. Coconut water has a naturally high concentration of electrolytes to support proper hydration, while potassium is the main intracellular ion, and sodium is the main extracellular ion. They work together to maintain fluid balance and Ph balance in the body, while also ensuring your nerves, muscles, heart, and brain work properly, with that in mind it should be clear how important proper hydration is to optimal athletic performance.
EAminoMax can be used pre, during, and/or post-workout to support recovery and protein synthesis stimulation. You can stack EAminoMax with CreMax and MassMax, or the Performax Labs products of your choice.
Lock-In Your Gains With EAminoMax by Performax Labs!
- Volpi, E., Kobayashi, H., Sheffield-Moore, M., Mittendorfer, B., & Wolfe, R. R. (2003, August). Essential amino acids are primarily responsible for the amino acid stimulation of muscle protein anabolism in healthy elderly adults. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12885705
- Børsheim, E., Tipton, K. D., Wolf, S. E., & Wolfe, R. R. (2002, October). Essential amino acids and muscle protein recovery from resistance exercise. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12217881
- Bohé, J., Low, A., Wolfe, R. R., & Rennie, M. J. (2004, July 16). Human Muscle Protein Synthesis is Modulated by Extracellular, Not Intramuscular Amino Acid Availability: A Dose‐Response Study - Bohé - 2003 - The Journal of Physiology - Wiley Online Library. Retrieved from https://physoc.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1113/jphysiol.2003.050674
- Mero, A. A., Ojala, T., Hulmi, J. J., Puurtinen, R., Karila, T. A., & Seppälä, T. (2010, January 5). Effects of alfa-hydroxy-isocaproic acid on body composition, DOMS, and performance in athletes. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2818616/
- Riede, L., Lugo, J. P., & Bellamine, A. (2018, March 13). l-Carnitine Supplementation in Recovery after Exercise. Retrieved from https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/10/3/349