Growth Factors and anabolic compounds of the Cellular ProFormance Complex in Pure Factors are naturally derived from Velvet Antler and Tribulus. These additional compounds can provide additional support for enhanced metabolism, increased energy production, libido, fat loss, skin and muscle tone, as well as general well-being. The natural aging process is accelerated with extreme exertion. This rapid breakdown leads to decreases in all hormonal/Growth Factor production. Now, thanks to a revolutionary discovery, these Growth Factors are available in a pure form. Pure Factors is a high potency extract of these naturally occurring Growth Factors. These Growth Factors play vital roles in:
Extreme exertion can accelerate the aging process resulting in a breakdown of hormonal and Growth Factor production. Pure Factors Concentrated Growth Factors come from Velvet Antler and Tribulus. These well-known compounds provide support for enhanced metabolism, increased energy, increased libido, fat loss, muscle tone, skin tone, and an improved sense of well being.
Thanks to a new, revolutionary advancement, the Growth Factors in Pure Factors Concentrated Growth Factors come as a pure, high potency extract and are involved in the following:
- Muscle Growth/Support
- Immune Support
- Libido/Sexual Function
- Bone Density
- Joint/Connective Tissue
- Fat Loss
What Do Growth Factors Do?
- Insulin-like Growth Factors 1 and 2 (IGF-1 and IGF-2)
- IGF-1 and IGF-2 have been shown to help increase lean body mass, reduce fat, build muscle, and build bone while also assisting in the metabolism of glucose.
- Research has indicated that IGF-1 is involved in the absorption of glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate, two well-known nutrients used for joint health.
- Research has also shown that a decrease in IGF-1 levels is a contributing factor to the development of bone disorder.
- Additionally, many scientists consider IGF to be an indicator of growth hormone status. IGF-1 acts in a manner very similar to insulin, to the point that cell receptors can become suppressed, which can, in turn, cause growth hormone to release stored fat. The result of this is that cells will burn fat for fuel instead of carbohydrates.
Transforming Growth Factors A and B (TGF-A and TGF-B)
Through a combined effort with Epidermal Growth Factor and Platelet-Derived Growth Factor, TGF-A promotes normal wound healing. TFG-B has an anti-inflammatory response to cytokine production and mesenchymal (MHC) expression. This promotes wound healing in a combined effort with TGF-A, EGF, and PDG. Without TGF-B, wound healing would, as with TGF-A, be extremely difficult and an important "feedback loop" for cytokine anti-inflammatory production would be missing. It should be noted that TGF A & B need to be in a natural matrix of co-factors for normal tissue development to occur, regardless of whether this occurs through wound healing or regeneration.
Absorbing Growth Factors & Receptors
Growth factors (purple and yellow) bind to receptors (blue and green) on the surface of a cell. Looking at the cross-section view shows how the opposite end of each receptor reaches the inside of the cell (deep red area).
Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF)
EGF promotes healthy tissue development while slowing abnormal growth. In addition, EGF has been shown to reduce the production of gastric acid as well as promoting mesenchymal (lymphatic), glial (nerve), and epithelial (skin) cell proliferation.
Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF)
By providing the essential co-factors for repair and restoration of damaged vessels, VEGF promotes arteriole, capillary, venous, and venule health.
Neurotrophin Growth Factor (NGF)
NGF works with nerve growth factor to promote neurite and nerve survival and development.
If you are pregnant or lactating consult a health care practitioner before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.