Labrada Elasti Joint
is designed for active people who have joint stress, experience joint stiffness due to the natural aging process, or for people who want to do all they can to maintain flexibility. Our formula helps support healthy joint function and now has even more ability to maintain healthy joints
with added MSM. Plus, it mixes easily with any drink you like.
Q & A
Q. What is Elasti Joint?
- Helps Maintain Healthy Joints, Helps Feed Connective Tissues
- Contains: 5000mg Collagen, 2000mg MSM, 1500mg Glucosamine, 1200mg Chondroitin
- A Month's Supply per Bottle!
Elasti Joint is a powerful joint-support supplement formulated with a proprietary blend of synergistic ingredients. Elasti Joint contains hydrolyzed gelatin, glucosamine sulfate, and chondroitin sulfate as well as other complementary nutrients such as MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) and Vitamin C.
Q. What does Elasti Joint do?
The ingredients in Elasti Joint help maintain healthy joint function, elasticity, and flexibility. Elasti Joint's active ingredients are the building blocks required to support healthy joints much like amino acids help the body rebuild muscle tissue.
Q. What have studies found about ingredients found in Elasti Joint?
- Hydrolyzed gelatin - Gelatin provides the components of collagen, which is the basis of connective tissue found in skin, ligaments, cartilage, vertebral discs, joint linings, capillary walls, and the bones and teeth.
- Glucosamine sulfate - Glucosamine is a major component of cartilage. It helps the body make synovial fluid, an important joint lubricant, and proteoglycans, the large, shock-absorbing molecules found in cartilage.
- Chondroitin sulfate - Chondroitin is a derivative of glucosamine that supports the strength and flexibility of all connective tissues in the body.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) - MSM is a natural, nutritional source of biologically active sulfur. The MSM in Elasti Joint provides the body with the raw materials it requires to support healthy connective tissues.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - Ascorbic acid is added to Elasti Joint because it is essential for the synthesis of collagen and the healthy building of connective tissues in the body.
In a recent review of clinical trials on glucosamine and chondroitin, researchers from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, in Cleveland, Ohio found that of 13 studies reviewed, 13 were classified as demonstrating positive results. The dosages used in the studies were 1500mg of glucosamine sulfate and 1200mg of chondroitin sulfate exactly the same dosage found in Elasti Joint.
Discuss with your physician before taking if you have a medical condition or are taking any prescription medications. Stop use and discuss with your physician if any negative effects occur. Do not exceed the suggested dose. Do not take if pregnant or lactating. Must be 18 years old to use this product. Keep away from children. Do not use if seal has been tampered with. Store in a cool, dry place.
Stir 1 scoop of ElastiJoint® joint support formula into 1 cup (8 fl oz) of water or your favorite beverage. Stir or blend until smooth and drink. Do not exceed 2 scoops per day.