Purus Labs D-Pol is clinically proven by the University of Memphis to increase levels of testosterone and the production of nitric oxide. Available in tablets or powder, D-Pol was formulated to help increase natural levels of free testosterone. It does this by using a clinically proven combination of amino acids and vitamins.
Purus Labs D-Pol Ingredients
3 Tablets provide the following:
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) - 3.12g
DAA works in combination with Vitamin D, NO3-T, B-6, Folic Acid, and B-12 vitamins. These ingredients work together to provide a natural, gradual increase in free testosterone levels. It also increases luteinizing hormone. This helps to improve your reproductive system functionality.
Research has shown the following:
- 33% increase in Luteinizing Hormone!
- 42% increase in Free Testosterone!
- 23% increase in ATP Production!
- 19% in Oxidative Phosphorylation Ratio (in other words, oxygen sparing)!
D-Pol Tablets help your body to:
- Burn Fat
- Build Muscle
- Improve Libido
- Elevate Mood
- Increase Energy
Testosterone is the King of Hormones. That’s because it’s one of the primary anabolic hormones naturally produced by the body. The thing is, our natural levels of testosterone begin to decline as we get older. What’s worse about this is the fact that this unfortunate process begins as early as our mid-20s!
Purus Labs D-Pol Helps Solve This Problem!
D-Pol is a clinically dosed, ultra-effective non-hormonal testosterone booster. It's also a potent pump enhancer. Available in powder or tablets, D-Pol includes the full clinical dose of D-Aspartic Acid plus NO3-T®. It does the job!
Take Your Workouts To The Next Level with Purus Labs D-Pol!
- Topo, E., Soricelli, A., D'Aniello, A., Ronsini, S., & D'Aniello, G. (2009, October 27). The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19860889
- Stanaway, L., Rutherfurd-Markwick, K., Page, R., & Ali, A. (2017, October 27). Performance and Health Benefits of Dietary Nitrate Supplementation in Older Adults: A Systematic Review. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5707643/