- Supports Recovery
- Supports Hydration
- Provides 7.5 Grams Of Essential Amino Acids
- Includes 5 Grams Of BCAAs
- 500mg Electrolyte Complex
The most recent clinical studies suggest that all 9 EAAs are required for maximum athletic benefits, an important update from earlier research that indicated only the BCAAs were necessary. If you think about it, this makes sense because the 9 EAAs, which of course include the BCAAs, cannot be made by the body and must, therefore, come from diet and supplements. Since the body would potentially lack 6 EAAs even after ingesting BCAAs, it stands to reason that as powerful as BCAAs might be, they will work better if the rest of the EAAs are present thereby giving the body the materials it needs. (1,2)
No one understands amino acids like Rule 1. After all, the amino acid is the building block of protein and no one makes better protein formulas than Rule1. Since we’re known for our protein formulas it only stands to reason that we’d know how to make the best EAA formula available – Essential Amino 9! This is a high quality, fully transparent formula providing a huge 7.5 grams of all 9 EAAs, including a full 5 grams BCAAs. We took this outstanding formula one more step by including a 500 mg Electrolyte Blend to insure optimal hydration during your grueling training sessions.
Get The Most Out Of Your Workouts With Essential 9 by Rule 1!
- Wolfe, R. R. (2001). Effects of amino acid intake on anabolic processes. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11897897
- Jackman, S. R., Witard, O. C., Philp, A., Wallis, G. A., Baar, K., & Tipton, K. D. (2017, June 07). Branched-Chain Amino Acid Ingestion Stimulates Muscle Myofibrillar Protein Synthesis following Resistance Exercise in Humans. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5461297/