Avoid “Trying” to Lose Fat
There is no middle ground in losing fat. Saying that you’ll “try” gives your mind unclear directions. It will return blurry results that aren’t what you really want. The best way to lose fat is to avoid saying you’ll “try”. Instead, say you “will”. Now back that up by being positive, dedicated and persistent.
Avoid Losing Motivation
A lot of overweight people hit a wall after losing from 5% to 10% of their weight. Nutritionists and obesity researchers have observed this tendency for years. Additional research points to another fact. People tend to achieve about two-thirds of their fat loss in the initial three months of the program. They then lose fat that’s left in the second three months.
Millions have tried before you and the majority of them have fallen far short of reaching their fat loss and diet goals.
To lose fat successfully, you must:
- Get an accurate picture of where you are now.
- Jot down detailed, practical goals for your fat loss.
- Implement a step-by-step strategy to get you there.
- Get started RIGHT AWAY.
- Get ready for the emotional roller coaster.
- Come what may; don’t stop until your goal is reached.
- Never, EVER let yourself blow up again once you’ve reached your goal.
Avoid Being Disorganized
Nearly everyone finds it hard to arrange time to train. Organization is important. Anybody who wants to be successful must organize each day. Prioritize what is most important in your life. If you want to lose fat, prioritize it. Then you can arrange your days. There is no point in making plans if you do not follow those plans. Be disciplined, and never stray from your routine.
Avoid Waiting to Live Fit – Start Now!
Are you waiting until you arrive at your target weight to “think thin?” People cling to the idea that they can’t think or act like a thin person. They think they have to reach their goal weight first. In this regard, experts in the field of fat loss do one thing. They push people who want to lose fat to construct an image. This is an image of how they look, act, and feel when they are thin.
Wanna lose fat? One step is to avoid stress. You’ve no doubt heard of Cortisol. It’s a catabolic hormone that leads to physical and emotional stress. This hormone is part of the “fight-or-flight” reaction that we have as human beings. Having elevated levels of this hormone has been linked with the storage of visceral fat. Not to mention, diabetes, heart ailments, failing immune system, and chronic depression. What’s the best plan for stopping these lethal hormonal surges? Manage your stress!
Avoid Low-Fat Foods
You don’t have to eat low fat to lose fat. The low-fat obsession has gone too far. Just because it says “low-fat” doesn’t mean you can eat as much as you want. Don’t forget about calories. Diets with less than 20 percent fat leave you famished. Not only are you unsatisfied, you’re more apt to overindulge. Don’t just choke down just carrots and celery sticks all day.
Avoid Trans-Fats & Hydrogenated Oils
There are two main reasons why there is so much trans fat in our food supply:
- For a lot of Americans, hydrogenating fats, which makes them harder, is more palatable.
- Hydrogenated fats have a longer shelf life. This is because in the process most unsaturated bonds, which are weaker, are removed.
Don’t Avoid Fat Burners!
Some authors will tell you how evil a fat burner is. They will paint a picture that makes it seem a fat burner is the root of all the world’s problems. “You don;t need diet pills to lose fat”, they say.
Nothing could be further than the truth. Thinking about a good thermogenic? As with any supplement, you have to use a little common sense. Look past the hype. Instead, look for a reputable company. Their products should feature full disclosure labeling. The ingredients should be studied. Also they should use clinical doses. Avoid prop blends. Avoid low dosing.
Never use one? Try this: Spazmatic Supplements Lean Wit It! – I’ll Pump You Up (illpumpyouup.com)
In this case, begin with one capsule. Take it with 8oz cold water 30. minutes before a meal. Then work up to the suggested two capsule serving.
Here’s one for experienced users: Fat Burners – I’ll Pump You Up (illpumpyouup.com)
Finally, here’s one for hardcore bodybuilders: 5% Nutrition Shred Time Fat Burner – I’ll Pump You Up (illpumpyouup.com)
Avoid Cutting Dairy
Some studies demonstrate that calcium from dairy foods can help people lose fat. Sadly, dieters are oblivious to the research. Or they pay no attention to it. In fact, 33% of dieters are getting rid of dairy foods. They should be keeping or adding them as part of their fat-loss regimen.
Lose Fat – Avoid Giving In To Cravings
- Store tempting foods on the top shelves of cabinets. Or, on the bottom shelves of the refrigerator. Make them less noticeable.
- Get rid of food from every room in the house apart from the kitchen.
- Did you eat at a social gathering or other event? Now keep away from the room with the food.
- Don’t make phone calls, read or watch television in the kitchen.
Ways To Lose Fat Without Trying
- Travel light: in food preferences, that is. Bring yogurt, cereal, fruits, nuts and sandwiches with you. This way you can avoid the food courts at the airport or the mall.
- Walk your dog – it’s good for you, and for him.
- Drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water every day. Keep away from soda and sugar-sweetened teas at all costs.
- Don’t be a garbage disposal. Don’t finish everything on your kids’ plates.
It’s no fun to lose fat, put it back on, lose fat, and put it back on. You may think it can’t be done. Eat smaller portions. Include items with protein, fat, and fiber in each meal. This will make losing fat easier. This is because you will feel less restricted. I’ll leave you with a good tip. Learn how to eat right instead of how to follow the rules of the newest popular diet.