VitaStack provides the highest grade, most complete, high dosage multi-pack vitamin, mineral, and nutrient pack. This stack is far from your everyday multivitamin. Vita Stack is engineered for extreme and intense training. Only for those of you who are serious about your training, it provides every essential nutrient in dosages hard-training athletes and bodybuilders need to accommodate their excessive physical demands.VitaStack is formulated to provide a full-spectrum vitamin-mineral and nutrient for bodybuilders engaging in extreme and intense training. VitaStack is COMPLETE; it gives you everything you need for performance recovery and growth.
VitaStack: PRO-LEVEL SUPERCOMPENSATION VITAMIN and NUTRIENT STACK PACKS
- 30 Day Complete 1 Month Supply
- Over 70 Total Active Ingredients!
- 1 Convenient Packet
- 7 Unique Formulas in 9 Tablets
- Full Spectrum of all 8 Vitamin E Tocopherols & Tocotrienols
- 3 most Bioavailable forms of Vitamin B12 (with no Cyanocobalamin)
- 5MTHF Folate, the most Bioavailable Folate (Vitamin B9)
VitaStack, The Ultimate Performance Partner:
Packaged in clearly labeled, convenient STACK PACKS just pop them in your pocket and they will be with you at all times. Examine the Supplement Facts and you’ll see that ALLMAX uses over 100 highly active ingredients, many of which are so advanced and so rare, you will only find them in VitaStack; Ultra-high absorption complex nutrients that give you the ability to reach your true potential.
Bodybuilders and extreme athletes and many of the best-intentioned, hardest training athletes fail because they demand more from their body than they put back in. This demand and often unintentionally limited diets can create nutrient deficiencies. These deficiencies can end up decreasing performance and may result in injury - bringing training and progress grinding to a halt.
VitaStack has the best, most recent ingredients shown to really help athletes:
VitaStack has Key Ingredients to help bones and joints:
- Vitamin K (2 Forms)
VitaStack has Powerful Immune Enhancing and Antioxidant Ingredients:
- Co-enzyme Q10
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine + 80% Milk Thistle
- 95% Proanthocyanadin Grape Seed Extract
- 95% Curcuminoid Curcumin
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- American Ginseng Extract
VitaStack Key Advantages
- B6: (P5P) Maximum Bioavailable Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (Pharmaceutical-Version)
- Highly Bioavailable and completely unique 720% (Total) Daily Value
- B9: Zero-Step Maximum Bioavability 5MTHF (Pharmaceutical-Version) 200% (Total) Daily Value
- Full Spectrum of Vitamin E: All 8 Isomers of the complete range of Vitamin E
- B12: Dibencozide, Methylcobalamin and Cobamamide 450% (Total Daily Value)
- EnergoForce – a blend of all top Mental Focus and Memory ingredients like Ginkgo Biloba, Taurine, Vinpocetine, Tyrosine and Guarana that work together to increase focus and energy
- Vitamin C: Fully Buffered Calcium Ascorbate, Bioavailable Sodium Ascorbate, and Ascorbic Acid – Multiple Pathways to achieve maximum effectiveness (Total) 683% Daily Value
- Top grade, high-end Blend of Enzymes to accelerate nutrient absorption
- Serrazimes enzyme, completely unique – helps the body breakdown excess protein deposits in the body that build up over time
- Patented BioPerine - Research has proven and validated to enhance absorption
- Complete Omega 3,6,9 Full Spectrum Essential Fatty Acids
Who Needs VitaStack
- Anyone Prepping for a Contest
- Fitness and Figure Athletes
- Competitive Bodybuilders
- Professional and Amateur Athletes
- Anyone on an Extreme Training Program
- Anyone Cutting Carbs, Fat & Calories
Why not ANIMAL Pak?
Animal Pak directions require 2 paks per day; therefore, in looking at their Supplement Facts Panel (SFP) you must cut all of the amounts in half.
Animal Pak contains exclusively d-alpha-tocopherol, 1 of the 8 forms of Vitamin E, and lab research has indicated that this is actually harmful. Supplementing with a single source has been shown to reduce the levels of the very necessary Gamma Tocopherol and Gamma Tocotrienols. They also use only a single form of the least bioavailable Vitamin B12, which happens to be the cheapest.