Here’s a question - do you know what the #1 selling pre-workout in America is? Cellucor C4 Original, of course! C4 Original has long established itself as the go-to pre-workout for millions of bodybuilders, athletes, and fitness enthusiasts. Why is that? C4 Original uses a classic, proven formula that increases energy, promotes monster pumps, elevates focus, and extends endurance! C4 works great and tastes amazing!
Cellucor C4 Original Ingredient Highlights
CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine - 1.6 g
CarnoSyn is a patented and research-proven form of beta-alanine. Plus, it’s the only form of beta-alanine with both national and international certification. That said, CarnoSyn indirectly blocks acid buildup which extends workout endurance. The way it works is by increasing levels of carnosine in the body. Carnosine is the natural compound that is directly responsible for blocking the buildup of acid in the muscles. (1, 2)
NO3-T™ Creatine Nitrate - 1 g
This patented compound combines creatine and nitrates into one powerhouse ingredient. Creatine supports endurance and promotes cell volume or water-based pumps. Nitrates promote increased nitric oxide production for huge pumps. That means that NO3-T Creatine Nitrate gives you the best of both kinds of pumps. Wild, right? (3, 4)
Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate - 1 g
This is a type of arginine that absorbs better than regular l-arginine. Of course, this ingredient stimulates nitric oxide production for greater pumps.
Explosive Energy Blend - 425 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous (150mg), Velvet Bean (Mucuna pruriens) seed extract (standardized for L-Dopa), Theacrine (as TeaCrine®)
This powerful complex promotes increased energy, elevated focus, and enhanced cognitive function.
- Extreme Energy!
- Massive Pumps!
- Elevated Focus!
- More Strength!
- There’s Been Over 1.1 Billion Servings of C4 Sold!
Isn’t It Time You Tried Cellucor C4 Original?
- Beta-Alanine | Beta-Alanine Resource Guide (carnosyn.com)
- Effects of β-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis (nih.gov)
- Creatine Supplementation and Exercise Performance: A Brief Review - PMC (nih.gov)
- Effect of dietary nitrate on human muscle power: a systematic review and individual participant data meta-analysis | Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition | Full Text (biomedcentral.com)