PUMP-OCALYPSE is not for those who would abuse its power. It those with a swipe-right mentality. PUMP-OCALYPSE is for those who train in preparation for doomsday. It’s for those brave enough to flex before a mirror -- not for mere vanity but to assess their work of art.
ZERO SUGAR -KETO/ PALEO FRIENDLY - ZERO CALORIE - GMP CERTIFIED
WARNING: Potential Side Effects May Include:
- Painful pumps
- Vascularity: never before seen veins become visible
- Crippling quadriceps pump -- bring a wheelchair
- Compression pants maybe forever altered from glute gains
- Torn shirt sleeves are not unheard of -- wear a tank top
- GlycerPump(Glycerol Powder 65%): GlycerPump is a patented supplement that causes Hyperhydration in the blood and tissues. The results from hyperhydration. Endurance Lance Armstrong had to “cheat” for. Veins of a nurse’s dream patience. Crazy pump.
- L-Citrulline When Arnold Schwarzenegger said, “The pump is the cure,” he wasn’t kidding. In the gym, getting a pump is actually a signal that your body is effectively pumping nutrients into your system. L-Citrulline is an amino acid that helps to relax blood vessels and boosts nitric oxide levels in the body. When blood vessels and arteries are relaxed, they are more efficient at pumping nutrients into the body (the muscles in particular).
- Peak O2 Blend: A scientifically developed blend of mushroom strains shown to improve performance and power output.
These mushrooms are powerful adaptogens -- natural substances that help athletes adapt to physical and mental stress.
Contains high levels of what’s called a “master” antioxidant. In the fight against oxidative damage, consider Peak O2 Gandalf in Return of the King (aka cheat codes). A decrease in oxidative damage = faster recovery, ability to train longer.
Peak O2 can also improve oxygen uptake and oxygen utilization. Turns out breathing is important for gaining muscle and peak performance.
- Arginine HCL: By now, you probably know what L-Arginine is, but in case you don’t. It’s a non-essential amino acid that improves blood flow. Better blood flow = better pump.
Arginine HCL is the hydrochloride salt form of L-Arginine.
- Agmatine Sulfate:* A supplement with extensive scientific studies backing it, Agmatine is a naturally occurring derivative of the amino acid Arginine. It promotes healthy blood circulation and delivers potent pumps. But that’s not all it does:
Can help improve testosterone -- a hormone that plays a massive role in muscle growth and fat loss
Helps regulate enzymes responsible for nitric oxide production. Healthy nitric oxide levels put your nutrients on a fast track to get where they need to go -- your muscles -- in order to be utilized for optimum gains -- aka muscle growth and recovery
May help with pain relief. For anyone with aches and pains, especially athletes or the physically active, adding this into your stack is crucial.
May help relieve symptoms of anxiety and depression
Studies have shown that agmatine can improve blood glucose levels. In doing so, it increases endorphins -- peptides with morphine-like effects released during exercise or eating certain foods -- leading to improved moods and lean muscle gain.
- Betaine Anhydrous: A compound derived from choline -- a compound that plays several roles including brain and nerve function. Considered a powerful pre-workout augmenter and performance-increasing supplement, Agmatine has gained admirable
popularity over the last few years. For anyone interested in achieving their goals, it’s suggested not to “sleep on this” supplement and its benefits
- Increased power output. Getting a pump is awesome, but what’s not to love about getting stronger -- if there’s any kind of apocalypse coming (namely a PUMP-OCALYPSE), then you’ll want all the power.
- Optimal cellular hydration -- the more hydrated your cells are, the more hydrated your muscles are, and the more hydrated your muscles are, well...duh.
- Increased energy levels: Most of us are seriously dehydrated. Studies have shown that even a 10% decrease to optimum hydration can lead to foggy brain, sluggishness, and (most importantly) fewer gains.*
- May also have benefits for punching symptoms of anxiety and depression in the face. This is done in a few ways (hydration being one), but one of the main ways is how beta increases called SAMe (S-adenosylmethionine), which has been shown to decrease symptoms of depression and anxiety.