- 250mg Bulgarian Tribulus per Serving
- Up To 30% More Potent Than Other Types!
- Supports Natural Testosterone Production
More than likely, you’ve given Tribulus Terrestris a shot, right? Have you come up disappointed? Experiencing real results from Tribulus comes down to one key thing: the true saponin content. Typically, many Tribulus extracts claim a 60-90% saponin content, yet test out to only 0.5-5% - that’s a huge difference! It’s no wonder most Tribulus products are little more than a disappointment.
That’s not the case with Tribesterone® by Hi-Tech! Tribesterone contains 250 mg of Tribulus Terrestris that’s standardized at 60% furostanol saponins and a minimum of 40% protodioscin.
So what are you waiting for?
- Pokrywka, A., Obmiński, Z., Malczewska-Lenczowska, J., Fijałek, Z., Turek-Lepa, E., & Grucza, R. (2014, July 08). Insights into Supplements with Tribulus Terrestris used by Athletes. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4120469/
- Rogerson, S., Riches, C. J., Jennings, C., Weatherby, R. P., Meir, R. A., & Marshall-Gradisnik, S. M. (2007, May). The effect of five weeks of Tribulus Terrestrissupplementation on muscle strength and body composition during preseason training in elite rugby league players. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17530942