ProMera Sports CON-CRĒT is a pure, concentrated, form of creatine created for serious bodybuilders, athletes (professional and amateur), and all fitness-minded individuals. CON-CRET can help each of these persons gain a strong competitive advantage.
Why ProMera Sports CON-CRĒT?
CON-CRĒT increases the production of ATP, or Adenosine Triphosphate. ATP is the primary source of energy for cellular and muscular functions. This includes the muscle energy needed to work out.
Unlike other types of creatine currently on the market, you do not need to follow a loading phase with CON-CRĒT. You also do not need to cycle off. This is because of its bioavailability. For this reason, we recommend micro-dosing by your body weight. That translates out to only ¼ tsp or 1 capsule per 100 lbs of body weight. Now that’s a true scientific breakthrough!
ProMera Sports CON-CRĒT is the only creatine on the market that is micro-dosed. In fact, one serving is the equivalent of 5-10 grams of regular creatine monohydrate. Unlike other creatines, CON-CRĒT will not cause any negative side effects, such as water retention or bloating. That also includes the GI issues that users of other types of creatine may have experienced.
There was a recent study on creatine uptake conducted by two major Universities. In this study, CON-CRĒT was shown to be the most soluble creatine on the market. In fact, it’s 59x more soluble than any other leading creatine brand.
The Benefits Of CON-CRĒT
- CON-CRĒT Is The Future Of Creatine! Creatine Hydrochloride is the form of creatine used in CON-CRĒT. It’s revolutionary and was presented at the 2009 ISSN World Conference in New Orleans.
- CON-CRĒT has been shown to have superior solubility, uptake, and potency -- even more than regular creatine monohydrate.
- Bodybuilding.com 2009 Creatine Supplement of the Year Nominee!
- Exclusive Sponsor of M&F Raw
- Choice of Strength & Conditioning Coaches
- Essential for serious bodybuilders, athletes, and all active-fitness-minded individuals, including women and young competitive athletes.
- One serving of ProMera Sports CON-CRĒT has the same potency as 5-10 grams of creatine monohydrate.
- It’s the only creatine that is micro-dosed based on your body weight (1/4 tsp per 100 lbs body weight). There’s NO Loading and NO Cycling-Off.
- Superior strength, endurance, and muscle recovery.
- Con-CRĒT contains zero additives, zero stimulants, and no banned or illegal substances.
- Use it safely before, during, and after any competition. There is no risk of failing a drug test from using CON-CRĒT.
- Proudly made in the USA and complies with all cGMP standards.
What Is Creatine And Why Is It Important?
- Every cell in your body uses creatine as part of the ATP system of functional energy.
- Without sufficient creatine, the body can still function, but all cellular work and repair take place at a reduced rate.
- Our bodies can produce about 50% of the creatine it needs. The rest comes from our diet (mainly meats & some seafood).
- Many diets lack sufficient amounts of these food groups. That means supplementation of creatine is needed for optimal body functions.
- Creatine is CRITICAL for everyone. It’s especially critical for muscle strength, overall endurance, and recovery.
What Makes ProMera Sports CON-CRĒT Different?
- An ultra-pure and highly concentrated patent-pending creatine hydrochloride molecule.
- It is one of the most effective bioavailable forms of creatine.
- There is NO LOADING, and no need to CYCLE OFF.
- It is the only MICRO-DOSED™ creatine formula. All you need is 1/4 tsp (1 scoop) or 1 capsule per 100 lbs of body weight.
The ProMera Sports CON-CRĒT advantage - It’s one of the only creatine products on the market that you can dose on body weight and workout intensity.
Solubility & Potency Research
It’s simple. If it is not soluble, it’s not going to make it into your bloodstream.
The thing is, traditionally creatine products have poor bioavailability. That’s because the molecule itself has poor solubility. The CON-CRĒT molecule is a major engineering breakthrough in creatine science. The body is mainly a water-based organism. Therefore, solubility is a primary characteristic required for plasma uptake and effective supplementation.
The Potency Of CON-CRĒT
The truth is, when you have superior solubility and bioavailability, the result is unmatched potency.
Plasma Uptake Study
ProMera Sports asked both the University of Nebraska and the University of Manitoba to aid in conducting a double-blind, placebo-controlled, balanced crossover plasma uptake study. The purpose was to determine the efficacy of various types of creatines. (You can review the study design, results, and details on file or visit the CON-CRĒT website to review the study).
This study led to convincing evidence suggesting a significant improvement in creatine plasma uptake. Peak creatine plasma concentrations and plasma Area-Under-Curve (AUC) were dramatically greater in the CON-CRĒT phase of this study.
Quality & Purity
Contains zero sugar, zero fillers, zero binders, and no buffering agents.
Does not contain additives, stimulants, or banned or illegal substances.
Is safe and legal. It complies with all drug and supplement standards issued by both amateur and professional athletic organizations.
You can use it safely before, during, and after any competition. There is no risk of failing a drug test supplementing with CON-CRĒT.
Promera Sports CON-CRĒT Is Made In The USA And Complies With Strict cGMP Standards.