Unlike other creatines on the market, CON-CRĒT does not require a loading phase or the need to cycle-off, due to its bioavailability and recommended micro-dosing by body weight (only ¼ tsp or capsule per 100 lbs of body weight). A true scientific breakthrough, CON-CRĒT is the only creatine on the market that you micro-dose, with one serving being
equivalent to 5-10 grams of creatine monohydrate. Unlike other creatines, CON-CRĒT does not cause any negative side effects, such as bloating, water retention, and GI issues that most have experienced from taking other creatine blends. In a recent creatine uptake study conducted by two major Universities, CON-CRĒT proved to be the most soluble creatine on the market—59x more soluble than other leading creatine brands.
- The Future Of Creatine Is CON-CRĒT! Creatine Hydrochloride is revolutionary as presented at the 2009 ISSN World Conference in New Orleans.
- CON-CRĒT has superior solubility, uptake, and potency -- greater than creatine monohydrate.
- Customer survey results showed 99% of CON-CRĒT users will refer a friend
- Bodybuilding.com Creatine Supplement of the Year Nominee2009
- Exclusive Sponsor of M&F Raw
- Choice of Strength & Conditioning Coaches
- Essential for serious athletes and all active-fitness minded individuals, including women and young competitive athletes.
- One serving of CON-CRĒT has a potency of 5-10 grams of creatine monohydrate.
- Only creatine that is Micro-Dosed based on body weight (1/4 tsp per 100 lbs body weight), NO-Loading, NO Cycling-Off
- Superior strength, endurance, and muscle recovery.
- No additives, no stimulants, and no banned or illegal substances.
- It can be safely used before, during, and after any competition. There is no risk of failing a drug test supplementing with CON-CRĒT.
- Made in the USA and complies with strict cGMP standards.
What is CREATINE and why is it important?
- Creatine is used by every cell in the body to catalyze functional energy.
- Without sufficient creatine, the body still functions, but all cellular work and cell repair happen at a diminished rate.
- Our bodies produce about half of the creatine it needs - the remainder comes from our diet (mainly meats & some seafood).
- Many diets lack sufficient amounts of these food groups and therefore supplementation of creatine is advised for optimized body functions.
- Creatine is CRITICAL for everyone and is especially key for muscle strength, overall endurance, and recovery.
What makes CON-CRĒT different from other creatines?
CON-CRĒT is a pure and highly concentrated patent-pending creatine hydrochloride molecule.
CON-CRĒT is one of the most effective bio-available creatines fueling the body's cells.
CON-CRĒT requires NO LOADING or the need to CYCLE OFF.
CON-CRĒT is one of the only creatines that is MICRO-DOSED.™ - only 1/4 tsp needed (1 scoop or 1 capsule) per 100 lbs of body weight
The CON-CRĒT advantage - One of the only creatine products on the market today that you can dose on body weight and workout intensity.