CON-CRĒT is a pure, concentrated, creatine
hydrochloride designed for serious athletes (both professional and amateur) and any fitness-oriented person who is looking to increase their conditioning level or gain a competitive advantage. CON-CRĒT is also ideal for anyone whose livelihood may benefit from an increase in the production of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), a major source of energy or fuel for cellular and muscular function, such as those on restrictive diets and are not getting enough creatine in the foods they eat.
Unlike other creatines on the market, CON-CRĒT does not require a loading phase or the need to cycle-off, due to its bioavailability and recommended micro-dosing by body weight (only ¼ tsp or capsule per 100 lbs of body weight). A true scientific breakthrough, CON-CRĒT is the only creatine on the market that you micro-dose, with one serving being
equivalent to 5-10 grams of creatine monohydrate. Unlike other creatines, CON-CRĒT does not cause any negative side effects, such as bloating, water retention, and GI issues that most have experienced from taking other creatine blends. In a recent creatine uptake study conducted by two major Universities, CON-CRĒT proved to be the most soluble creatine on the market—59x more soluble than other leading creatine brands.
- The Future Of Creatine Is CON-CRĒT! Creatine Hydrochloride is revolutionary as presented at the 2009 ISSN World Conference in New Orleans.
- CON-CRĒT has superior solubility, uptake, and potency -- greater than creatine monohydrate.
- Customer survey results showed 99% of CON-CRĒT users will refer a friend
- Bodybuilding.com Creatine Supplement of the Year Nominee2009
- Exclusive Sponsor of M&F Raw
- Choice of Strength & Conditioning Coaches
- Essential for serious athletes and all active-fitness minded individuals, including women and young competitive athletes.
- One serving of CON-CRĒT has a potency of 5-10 grams of creatine monohydrate.
- Only creatine that is Micro-Dosed based on body weight (1/4 tsp per 100 lbs body weight), NO-Loading, NO Cycling-Off
- Superior strength, endurance, and muscle recovery.
- No additives, no stimulants, and no banned or illegal substances.
- It can be safely used before, during, and after any competition. There is no risk of failing a drug test supplementing with CON-CRĒT.
- Made in the USA and complies with strict cGMP standards.
What is CREATINE and why is it important?
- Creatine is used by every cell in the body to catalyze functional energy.
- Without sufficient creatine, the body still functions, but all cellular work and cell repair happen at a diminished rate.
- Our bodies produce about half of the creatine it needs - the remainder comes from our diet (mainly meats & some seafood).
- Many diets lack sufficient amounts of these food groups and therefore supplementation of creatine is advised for optimized body functions.
- Creatine is CRITICAL for everyone and is especially key for muscle strength, overall endurance, and recovery.
What makes CON-CRĒT different from other creatines?
CON-CRĒT is a pure and highly concentrated patent-pending creatine hydrochloride molecule.
CON-CRĒT is one of the most effective bio-available creatines fueling the body's cells.
CON-CRĒT requires NO LOADING or the need to CYCLE OFF.
CON-CRĒT is one of the only creatines that is MICRO-DOSED.™ - only 1/4 tsp needed (1 scoop or 1 capsule) per 100 lbs of body weight
The CON-CRĒT advantage - One of the only creatine products on the market today that you can dose on body weight and workout intensity.
SOLUBILITY & POTENCY STUDY
If it is not soluble, it won't make it into your bloodstream.
Creatine products traditionally have poor bio-availability because the molecule has poor solubility. The CON-CRĒT molecule is an engineering breakthrough in creatine science. Since the body is largely an aqueous-based organism, solubility is a critical characteristic for plasma uptake and effective supplementation.
Not all creatines have the POTENCY of CON-CRĒT.
There are many synthesized creatines and many have suggested being efficient in recharging adenosine triphosphate (ATP). The unique conjugation of the CON-CRĒT molecule makes it one of the most potent and bio-available creatines ever, resulting in MICRO-DOSING® and eliminating the negative side effects typical of other creatines (such as cramping, bloating, GI distress).
When you have superior solubility and the bio-availability-the result is unmatched potency.
CON-CRĒT Plasma Uptake Study
ProMera Sports requested the University of Nebraska and the University of Manitoba to assist in conducting a double-blind, placebo-controlled, balanced crossover plasma uptake study in order to assess the efficacy of various creatines. (Study design, results, and details on file or visit the CON-CRĒT website to review the study).
Convincing evidence was suggested of a significant improvement in creatine plasma uptake - Peak creatine plasma concentrations and plasma Area-Under-Curve (AUC) was significantly greater in the CON-CRĒT phase of the study.
Quality & Purity
CON-CRĒT contains no sugar, no fillers, no binders, and no buffering agents.
CON-CRĒT has no additives, no stimulants, and no banned or illegal substances.
CON-CRĒT is safe and legal-it complies with all drug and supplement standards issued by amateur and professional athletic organizations.
CON-CRĒT can be safely used before, during, and after any competition. There is no risk of failing a drug test supplementing with CON-CRĒT.
ProMera Sports CON-CRĒT is made in the USA and complies with strict cGMP standards.
As a dietary supplement take 30 to 45 minutes prior to training with approximately 4-6 ounces of water or juice. CON-CRET can be taken on an empty stomach or with food. Normal Training: 1 serving per 100 pounds of body weight. Intense Training: 1-2 servings per 100 pounds of body weight. Off Days: Can take 1 serving per 100 pounds of weight to assist in muscle recovery.
Consult a physician or healthcare provider before using this or any other dietary supplement or starting any exercise program. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Maintain adequate hydration when using. Keep Out of Reach of Children. If Pregnant or Nursing, consult healthcare professional use.