BAM! In your nostrils, melting your brain and filling you with rage! That's what our new Toxin smelling salts will do. Just add a tiny bit of water (1/2 tsp or ~1/2 a cap) and shake it like it owes you money. Pop the convenient flip top, squeeze and let it seep into your system. Breaking Bad ain't got nothin' on us!
Invictus Powerlifting Toxin Smelling Salts
Invictus Powerlifting Toxin Smelling Salts are the shock you need to power through your most intense lifts.
Manufacturers continually change product specifications, descriptions and ingredients. While we try our best to keep all product information up to date, it may not reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. Product packaging may contain different or additional information, including the product description, nutritional facts, ingredients, allergens and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
- Add only 1/2 cap (1/2 tsp) of room temperature or warm water to activate
- return cap and tighten to prevent leaking
- Violently shake bottle like it owes you money for approximately one minute (or until the rage subsides)
- Let sit for 5 – 10 minutes to build strength
- TOXIN will continue to build strength over the next 24 – 48 hours (you’ve been warned)
- Flip cap, hold 1-2 inches from nostrils
- Gently squeeze bottle at first to assess your tolerance level (don’t be a wuss)
- Close flip top to prevent any of that sweet, mind-melting cloud of fury from escaping (and massacring your gym bros & gals)
- WREAK HAVOC ON THE IRON!
- Only need to activate once. Adding more water will dampen effectiveness.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.